Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
A Night Out

s
    silafirion

Temple ruffles through the few clean clothes he has left looking for something semi-nice to wear. What I need to do is get out and try to have a good time and relax. I've been working my butt off trying to find work and it's time for a break.

After two weeks of staying at Phineas's place, he had successfully flipped a decent amount of "product" for Phineas and submitted applications at about every place of employment within a mile radius. The ultimate goal is to get enough cash flow in order to get his own place, but as usual, Temple's expectations were unrealistic. There is no way he'd be able to get a job and enough money for an apartment in two weeks, but it hadn't stopped him from trying.

Tonight though, he was going to try to go out and unwind. He had a bit of extra cash on him as well as a few other goodies and planed using it. He had sent out text messages to Randall and a few others asking if they would be interested in going out somewhere for a bit of dancing and general merry-making.

He found something decent and headed to the shower, hoping that he'd hear back from someone soon...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It's a nice, warm shower.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.