Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Jack v Juno

I can't get the actual link to code on this work computer, but I wanted to make special mention of this.

So....last night in chat I had mentioned writing Juno out of the Grand Opening thread due to not wanting to have two scenes open because of an upcoming lack of time and that the only reason she was still active was because I wanted to see what Dr. Jack's reaction was to her rant.

I have gone West and seen the Elephant.

He's no Montel Williams, that's for sure. I don't see any one on one counseling taking place between Dr. Ph...er, Jack and the Manticoress anytime soon.

Very well done -- points for calling Juno a bitch (if only in a train of thought).

Yeah, Jack's kind of a bitter little Wizened, isn't he? Of course, IRL, if I offer to buy someone a drink and they snub me, I'm not very pleasant either...

Anywho, I'm glad you liked it. I love what you do with Juno, and I'm enjoying the fact that one of my characters loves her, and the other thinks she's psycho. Conflict... the spark for all good storytelling. I can't wait to see what you do with her in the near future.

+ Reply to Thread