Ended
Watch

Secret movement meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

NOS
    PRE

Michael purchased a laptop that was already hooked up to wireless internet. Stopping by a cafe' he logged on and searched for the address Ciara had given him. As he waited to get an account, he wondered if the other one she spoke of, Argent, was one of the one's he saw that night fighting with the homeless. Once Michael had gotten logged into the forum in question, he logged onto the Chat room and typed

"Hello?"

waiting for a response from his other Carthian.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

SILVERTONGUEDEVIL: HI CIARA WUT R U WEARING?

Argent loved chat rooms.

[banner]argent[/banner]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*One of the reason's Ciara had insisted on the online meeting was it made it harder for Clarke to bitch about them all meeting. The other reason was she could relax in the privacy of her own haven. She had knocked off early from the night's work, indulging in a little bit of adult recreation to unwind. She decides to have a little fun with the other Carthain...*

FenianKitty: Currently? A blond...

*Torturing Argent was one of her favorite past times after all.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

STD: PIX OR IT DINNIT HAPPEN

Fucking Internet.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

NOS
    PRE

Michael grinned at the wordplay, he assumed silvertongueddevil to be argent. Okay, time to corny it up.

panthereyes69: Currently in a towel, on account of the stench of the fuckin homeless that keep buggin me. Anyone else ever run into that problem?

Let's see how they respond to that. I'll say my piece then let these two cyber all they want after.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

FenianKitty: You don't have a boon big enough to trade for those pics... *She teases back.* And no, things have been all quiet here. But then, I haven't been dumpster diving like some folks...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

panthereyes69: Well I tried following a friend who dove the deepest and lost track of her she was following this one bum too fast. I hope she's okay, she can't exactly see too well, needs one of them dogs to guide her around. I consider her family. But anyhow, I noticed another thing there and wanted to ask you two, did either of you notice a trend in tattoos on any of them unfortunates?

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara thinks for a moment before responding.* Not that I can remember. The only thing that sticks out in my mind is fire...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

STD: YOU'D BE O.o AT HOW BIG MY BOON IS. N E WAYZ WENT TO LOW RENT PARTY AND GOT LIT UP NO FUN :(

panthereyes69: I think I was at that party STD. Although I stayed in a dark corner, no one seemed to see me. Guess ninja magic works after all. Those pyros are crazy. The party was crazy too, STD, did you see the dude in the lizard costume that showed up?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread