Ended
Watch

Mobile Interview

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

"Okay Joseph. Here is the deal. Charlie and I are trying to put a little group together. A group of information dealers and Gathers." Mark explained."The Kindred term would be a Coterie but Charlie and I look at it more like a Partnership."

"Charlie here is setting up a Private investigators office that we will work out of as a Legitimate face of our business. Earn a little cash. Hopefully get some big roller clientele and see where it takes us."

"So what do you think so far?" Mark asks his the Ventrue.

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"Sounds like it might work. The whole only being active at night will be a problem though."

Only the sun constrains Dragons after a certain point...I think it was either that or moon light does something odd. Or was that screwing up a Coil...

M
    Markos Connelly

"Thats why we have ghouls, herds and contacts." Mark says in response. "So what do you think Joseph?" Mark asked. "This sound like something you interested in joining? If so I gotta say we are looking for loyalty and dedication. Not everything we do may be Above board and we don't want anyone running off to Law, Mortal or Non"

As Charlie listens he turns to Joseph and adds "Course it helps to if ya know anyone who'd be looking to hire us as well. I don't know about Markos, but I've been sort of out of the loop in terms of problems going on our city. You by any chance know of anyone?"

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph looks at Markos for a long moment. A Deputy willing to go beyond the Laws he's supposed to enforce? Either Markos had decided political advancement was passé, there was something else going on or they hoped to be lucky.

"Sounds interesting. Why me though?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"Your well respected. Your a member of the Dragons, which means you have resources neither of us have. And your not afraid to get your hands dirty." Mark says to the Lord. "And to be honest, Your also a Ventrue. And I would like to have one of each of the clans represented in The Service."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

"I would not risk using Ordo's physical resources for this. However if I would be able to learn something and it wouldn't compromise the Ordo then I would be tempted to look into things there." He shifts in his seat.

"So are you talking information no one wants known or things that are hard to find."

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark sits back again, "We are not asking you to comprimise any current loyalties you have. But we do ask that, once you get in on this with us, you keep your word with us too."

Mark listened to the last qustion and answers simply, "Both, Which ever is more profitable."

Joseph Hartman
    Joseph Hartman

PRE

Joseph nods and goes silent for a minute.

"I'm in. What happens with us will stay with us, I wouldn't betray partners." He pauses. "Let's just not get staked."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Sounds damn good to me." Mark says with a smile to his new Business Partner. "Do you have a ghoul or anything?" Mark asks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.