Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Letter to Viscount Twist

THREADID
    S
    Sandman

The letter is written carefully and to almost exacting standards. Delivered by Courier rather than just in the mail to the best place that could be found for Twist to recieve it.

QuoteQuote:
    To the Right Honourable Viscount and Priscus Twist,

I'm writing to you to keep you informed of events in your city from the city of Seattle. My name is Cassandra Dawes and I will be moving there shortly and send you this letter to formally introduce myself and offer my services to the Illustrious First Estate as well as the Daeva Clan. I have but little to offer currently other than my support for both organizations but have no desire to start off on the wrong foot for either.

If there is any information you feel is important for a humble young Daeva for me to know about your city or request that you would make of me, please at your convenience have somebody call the number or send a letter to the address enclosed.

Lady Cassandra Dawes,
    Childe of Simon Schilling of Seattle.
    Sealed inside with the letter is a card bearing the name and Number that Cassandra can be reached at once she arrives in the city of Sacremento. The Envelope itself is sealed with Wax bearing both the symbols of Clan Daeva and the First estate.

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A letter is returned typed in elegant script on heavy creamk cardstock.

Lady Cassandra Dawes,

Thank you for informing me early of your arrival to Sacramento. The Prince is hosting Court on June 2nd, I look forward to seeing you then. It is being held at <insert court address here>. If you have not yet arrived, a clan meeting will be on June 18th at <insert Ballo Della Notte address>.

I wish you safe travel.

Viscount Twist
    Succubi Priscus
    Royal Hound

Closed Thread