Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Graveyard shift, cont.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Having finished their late-night snack, Henry and Jordan head towards the graveyard. As promised to Ariadne, Henry took the time to wear a black suit with a purple tie. His car stays one or two blocks away, the supplies bought earlier still in the trunk.

He looks at his watch. "Seven minutes 'til rendez-vous," he says neutrally. Putting his hands in his pockets, he looks over the graveyard, pondering exactly how to go about this. Meet up with the new girl, make sure she's legit, then get to the records building.

((Mental Shield on. Attainment Off until Ariadne makes contact. West, I'm assuming the car that was there earlier is gone?))

"Seven minutes it is." replied Jordan quietly.

Did the young Mystagogue note a certain tension in the corner of Henry's eyes? He didn't know this new person well, and he is concerned about how she'll manage.

But you didn't get to be a Guardian without that tension. It would have killed Jordan early...better be a bookworm. But Jordan did notice that some of Henry's habits of caution were rubbing off on him. The young scholar certainly didn't take much at face value any more. Maturity or cynicism...or is there a difference?

Damn. More to meditate on.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne walks out from behind a larger mausoleum her finger tips dragging along it as she does. She doesn't know where her ex-husband is buried or if he even was. It doesn't bother her, never has. Her old life and its cares ended with her awakening. Now her work and the Veil are what matter.

"Henry?" She calls from a distance, too close and she might not be able to get away.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

There is indeed some tension in the Guardian's look. Whether it's fake or not is a whole other story. To say he had grown accustomed to being alone would be an understatement at this point.

Hearing a woman's voice from deeper into the headstones, Henry turns to look, and spots the figure. Calling out, in the middle of the night, in a graveyard. He replies simply by holding out an arm to wave at her, and sticking his tie a few inches out of his jacket with the other hand. It was hard to see in the darkness, Henry knew, but it was the sign he had given the woman. Without further ado, he starts to move towards her, casually, with seemingly not a care in the world. If this wasn't his contact, then she knew his name, and that in itself was worth a look.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne doesn't wave or make any moves. She just waits and watches Henry. The second man makes things interesting, Henry hadn't mentioned anyone else. Ariadne mentally goes over the one rote she knows for defense and watches.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Henry keeps walking, until he's close enough to Ariadne that speaking in a normal voice is more than enough. "Glad you could make it," he says. "Jordan, Ariadne. Ariadne, Jordan." He motions to each in turn, as though he were introducing two of his own friends to each other. To Ariadne, he asks a simple question, "You weren't followed?" It's closer to a statement than an actual question.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Blue eyes flick to Jordan then back to Henry.

"No, most don't know that I am here. Unless this place is more compromised than I had been lead to believe."

I wouldn't be surprised, those bastards didn't tell me much

She looks over Henry and Jordan. "You both fans of mythology? I've always been a fan of dragons. Not really sure why." Ariadne says sounding like she's just chatting with the girls.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The car is gone, and the building is dark, save for a few floodlights highlighting the name and some landscaping.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Most don't know. Most. Heh. "I prefer to watch them myself," Henry answers. "Jordan here thinks he can fly with them." The words have a hint of amusement in them. The girl wasn't entirely empty-headed, but there were better ways to talk. Gonna have to teach her.

"Let's get this show on the road. Time for pleasantries later."
    Apparently that sort of almost casual spy greeting is enough for the old Guardian tonight. He points to the building, and starts to explain quietly. "External fuse box to cut the power inside. Then the records. That's where you come in, Jordan. Then we leave everything as it should be, and get back home."

Starting to head for the building, motioning for the others to fall in, he asks, almost in a whisper, "Think you can handle the front door, Ari?"

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

"Breaking and Entering or looking pretty in case any one comes along and derailing them?" Comes the whispered reply as she catches up to Henry. "Because I don't know the breaking and entering part. I'm more of a people person andddd no one felt like teaching me back home."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread