Ended
Watch

Finding but Lost

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Rosh

PRE

Spade pulls up to the Circle of Creation and, not for the first time, wonders why the Arrow and Guardians chose a Church?

Was it merely convenience?

As the Councilor approaches the big double doors he is smearing something over a Tattoo on his arm. It's new, a continuation of the Wolf piece almost hidden by his sleeve. The rest, if Spade did have more body art, remains veiled by his clothing. The piece is blue fire pouring out of the Howling Wolf's maw. It comes down his bicep, beginning to circle his arm and ending short of his elbow.

Now confronted with a door, (Spade was beginning to hate doors) He lets himself in, hopping Tug had waved what ever Wards the two Orders used to secure their conjoined Sanctum.

Oblation Roll 4mn

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Councilor slides through the barrier as if it wasn't there -- and for a officer of the Consilium, it isn't. To his left is the belfry, and the nave stretches out ahead of him. Gone are the banners, and his footfalls echo loudly in the quiet stillness.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Tug, fashionably late as always, pulls his Escalade into the Circle and, seeing an unfamiliar vehicle here, expects that Spade has arrived ahead of him. After setting the alarm, he opens the doors expecting to find the Councilor stuck at the entrance, as Animus had been months ago. But instead, he finds him through the second set of doors already. Huh.

"Councilor," the Thyrsus bellows as he catches up. It would be difficult to imagine that the man who had stuffed eight mini-pizzas into his mouth at once as proof he wasn't a servant of the Abyss was the same serious, even dour, man standing in front of Spade now.The past few months, the loss of his brother, have taken quite a toll on the Sentinel. Bags hang under his eyes and crow's feet have begun to form in earnest. His hair, kept short in any case, has begun to recede into a widow's peak. "Thanks for coming," he says, his voice steady, resolute, as he extends a handshake.

Rosh

PRE

"No problem." Spade says, spinning round. How did he get outside?

Spade studies Tug with mounting concern. "At least your still shaving" Spade laughs. But it is a hollow laugh. "Let's get moving, you said Henry would meet up here too?"

"Um, I haven't been able to get a hold of Henry yet. But I figured I'd talk to you first, anyway." The big man looks kind of awkward, then asks bluntly, "You heard about what happened with the Banishers getting away and all?" There's nothin' much left to say about it, really. Well, they did. An' we want to find them. They've probably got another Hallow somewhere, and I think it might be near the bridge. You think you can find it?"

Rosh

PRE

"I'll do my best. We'll get them Tug. I'll help you as far you need me and further, alright?" Spade offers the 'bro' fist. the one dudes bump to honor bro-hood every where.

Only, there is nothing light hearted about Spade expression. He is committed.

PRE

"Thanks." Tug reciprocates the fist-bump to seal the fate of the Banishers. "So, what do we need to do? Drive around town while you dowse for Mana, or something? I dunno. I figured once we got a place locked down, we can try to get a hold of Henry again to help with surveillance. Some of the Mysterium were working on mapping the ley lines, right? You think they'd be any help?"

Rosh

PRE

"Lines and Hallows aren't really connected. Best we look for a place with a strong resonance suited to hiding under the radar, then scoping it out for the pressence of a Hallow and sentries." Spade thinks aloud. "Good thing they don;t know my face from a hole in the ground, you;ll have to put on a disguise and we both need to bushel our Aura. It would be nice to have Henry to watch out backs."

Spade stops fiddling with his hands and looks Tug in the eyes. "What is your plan once we find them?"

Tug nods at the explanation. "Uh, come back and get the other Arrows," Tug he says humorlessly. He wanted revenge, yeah. But not so much that he's going to make the same mistake that got his brother killed. "In fact, if we have to do this on the road, we ought to get some other people with us in the search, in case things all go downhill."

He starts to look through his phone.

Rosh

PRE

Spade nods, glad Tug was getting past the Rambo stage of his grief. It was safer that way.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread