Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Exploring the Town

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    R
    Rose Whitewater

Athenna had been looking through some of the locations to visit and smiles as she finds one called Circle of Creation. On a whim she decides to head over there. It doesn't take her long to find this Westminister replica and she smiles, amazed at the archetecture as she makes her way towards the place.

Str + Stamina Roll

------------------------------------------------------
    Athenna blinked as she tried to come up with the answer for 13 down. What the hell was a 4 letter word for an egotistical boss... dick. Hell even if that was wrong it fit as far as she was concerned... now what was she going to do.. Oh yea go out.

Athenna looked around and grabbed her messenger bag intent on finding an occult store or perhaps a nice little local diner. She felt like doing something. She locked her apartment door on her way out then began to walk.

"Let's see what i can find."

Seems like Sacramento is host to a lot more diners and eateries than occult emporium's. She eventually finds herself standing on a sidewalk looking up at a sign that reads.

Dee's Nuts
    Donuts - Bagels - Coffee - Sandwiches
    24 Hours

There are at least three police cruisers parked outside.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Athenna smiles faintly as she whispers to herself, "Well. At least I know it's safe."

She opens the door and gazes around, looking for either a hostess or a please seat yourself sign. She takes in the feel of the place and breathes in the atmosphere almost. Everyone needed that one small little local place where they could escape to.

Inside she finds it bustling with activity. Along one wall is a long counter with two carved wooden painted signs above it, one that reads 'Order Here' and another that reads 'Pick Up.' Behind the counter is a glass case chock full of donuts, bagels, and other pastries and breads. A window behind the counter reveals a busy kitchen. Above the donut case is a large menu. On it Athenna finds an interesting selection of wraps, bagel and deli sandwiches, and paninis.

The rest of the building is covered in booths and tables, most of which are occupied. In one corner sits a gaggle of cops.

R
    Rose Whitewater

Athenna smiles as she orders a ham and cheese croissant sandwich and a single double chocolate donut with a medium coffee. She pays for her food and looks around, taking in the patrons. Not spotting an open booth she debates her choices. She's distrubted from her thoughts when her order comes up and after awhile she bites her lip and makes her decision. She made her way towards the table with the officers and she smiled warmly, she may not be strikingly pretty but that didn't matter. She wasn't trying to pick them up after all.

"Evenin Officers, this place seems rather busy. Mind if I join you at your table?" She kept smiling not sure what else to say or do she figured she might as well introduce herself. "I'm new here by the way, I'm Athenna."

Hailey Morton, a pale young woman with long, curly, raven-black hair, thin wire glasses, and a gothic type style of dress; enters Dee's shortly after Athenna orders. Instead of taking a seat, the college student starts to look around at the tables and booths as though looking for someone...

Tom was parking his car when he spotted his lady-friend entering the store. He smiled to himself, thinking how he should have drove a little bit faster to get here. Damn red lights... it's not good to keep your date waiting.

He exits the car and walks at a fast pace toward Dee's Nuts. Tom opened the door, and didn't miss a second announcing his presence to Hailey. "Early, I see." He laughed.

Hailey spins around at the sound of a familiar voice and giggles slightly, "more like right on time!" She whips back around skips over to join the herd of people standing in line like cows at the food trough. "So, what have you been up to? Any clients when huge million dollar settlements or any bad guys go away for life or anything?" She obviously didn't get the whole lawyer thing very much but she was showing interest best she knew how. Besides, its better than talking about that creepy old woman and her book of tricks. Still, after a little coffee and donuts it was time to crack that thing open. She planned it all out as she was scanning the menu. When its there turn to order she gets a caramel latte and a bear claw then follows Tom to whichever table he chooses.

Kharn

Athenna

The cops turn to Athenna as one and then look to each other. One, who has Sergeant stripes gives a small, near imperceptible nod to the negative, and then a younger man, one who seems fresh to the force shrugs. "Sorry, we cant really mix like that while on duty. We're only taking a quick break before we jet outta here."

Hailey/Tom

After a few minutes, Tom and Hailey's orders are both given to them, by a waitress who seems to have what may well be the fakest smile ever seen but she wears it well.

To whoever's interest it catches

A young man, maybe mid twenties comes in with a flair all his own, greeted by one of the waitresses with a big smile. "Hey Jer'miah. Your usual?"

"Oh you know it baby. Gots me a loong night tonight." He says with a heavy Louisiana drawl. He slides into a booth by himself, waiting for his glazed donuts and double shot of expresso with the whipped cream and caramel syrup. He takes in those there, looking at the younger cop with a hungry eye. Seems he likes a man in uniform.

Jer'miah

R
    Rose Whitewater

Athenna nodded to the officers, showing that she understood. She offered the younger officer a small smile as she says, not worried in the least it seemed about upsetting the other, "Thank you for your politeness in giving me such a complete answer. We need more like you on the force."

She smiles widely then turns on her heel as she looks around, just in time to see the attractive yet oddity that just walked in take the first open booth she'd seen since coming in here.

Shit. It seems I just can't catch a break. Well... one doesn't need a table to eat i suppose i could just go and sit outside or go and ask for a to go bag and bring this all home... Still need to find an occult bookstore anyways.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.