Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
For One Night Only....

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

After recent events, Terri needed a night out to a place where she could relax and forget about the strife of the freehold seemingly imploding. And so she came to the Empty Orchestra where she had seen more than a few sights in the past year.

The one thing she had forgoten about however, was the fact that the bar was no longer in freehold hands.

And that piqued her interest also.

Time to see what the cat drags in.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

Waiting for Adin to return his call, Nightfall decided to go scout out the competition. The thugs at Ember had scattered readily enough, which still surprised him. Whoever the Ear was, his hired help sucked. Unless it was all just a big distraction and then it was waaaaaay over the Fairest's pretty head.

It still irked him that the O had been lost -- it was where he'd first met other Lost, and it almost felt like it was partially his.

Seeing Terri was a surprise. His brows furrowed and he looked to the sides, as if not believing he was where he thought he was.

"Hey," he said, approaching. He still wasn't where she was on Barkley's Rebellion, or if his suspicion about Rick was correct.

[banner]nf[/banner]

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri turned as she heard the voice, the Red Bull and vodka halfway to her mouth.

"Hey yourself. Wanna drink?" she asks, turning back to the bartender who definitly wasn't Sam. Instead, it was a buxom lady with a low-cut top. Even Terri was impressed.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Shit, always... I'm Russian," Nightfall said. A hand quickly flowed through pointing to a bottle of Grey Goose, the tonic spigot, and a two squeezing motions for limes.

"Are you a couple ahead of me, or just playing with fire?" he grinned, looking over and glancing behind Terri, at the tail she had turned to him.

Description

PRE

The barmaid pours the drink smoothly and passes it to Nightfall, leaving Terri to pay for it and she hands over a couple of notes from her handbag; a brand new Mark Jacobs she had indulged in.

"Only just started myself. Wanted to get a feel for the place seeing as its, well, lost."

Indulgence

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"To the Seasons," Nightfall says with a sigh, touching Terri's glass with his.

He looks up at the bar, for the customary mirror to scan the O.

"So... have you heard about Sam and I? I don't think Rick's fond of me right now."'

Might as well get it sorted out.

Description

PRE

"Oh yeah, I've heard; Neil the assassin!" she chuckles. "Scary." Terri takes a sip and just looks at Nightfall, never sure what he is thinking.

Until he does something that is.

"So, are we at war yet?" she asks, making sure no-one is in earshot.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"I don't think so," Nightfall answered, motioning to the bartender for a refill. "I think Miss White has it under control. Did you know she..."

The sentence goes unfinished.

"Anyway, I'm going back to looking into that deal."

There's another long swallow, and a flush spreads up his neck to the points of his ears.

"I may have to sing first."

Looking round, Nightfall sees that singing will be hard to achieve; the new owners have removed the karaoke stage and DJ along with it.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    Nightfall

+1
    SL
    PRE

Treasured Polychromatic

"Oh, my god, that's fucked," Nightfall says as he realizes what's happened.

"I strenuously object."

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread