O-Yama crept up behind Shadow, deep in her studies as usual. He had no doubt she could feel his Oni, or for that matter, his Nosferatu aura, that sense of impending bloodshed that he always carried with him. He sat back and admired her beauty, not just the physical, but her wisdom. He knew how long she had walked this world, knew the amazing strength that took. He hoped to one day find his way as she had. With that in mind, O-Yama slipped forward, wrapping his arms around her from behind and kissing her softly on the cheek. "If I may interrupt you from your studies?" He asked, voice a near-whisper in her ear.

Shadow doesn't start as his arms encricle her but her body does shudder from the touch of his lips on her ear. She closes the book slowly and a smile creeps across her face. Setting the book aside she turns in his arms to face him and plants a kiss on his lips.

"Of course. What do you need?"

O-Yama pulls his arms from around her, pulling up a chair to sit and smiled at her. "I have decided that no longer will I run with the Unbound of this domain, lover. I realised in my time, while imprisoned in Horizon, that I wish to become something more. My people have a title, some would call it a legend, some a myth. Kensai. It is the belief, that if one masters their katana, they become something more than what they are. A sword-saint. One who has become a master to the point of transcending to another state of existence."

He finishes, and looks at her, face stoic as he waits to see what her reaction to this ideal would be.

Shadow frowns in thought, considering this new legend. It isn't one she's heard of but there were many legends depicting the transendence of mortals to a higher state of being.

"There are many paths to transendence and each individual must find their own. Some take it from their culture, some from their hearts, some from an intellectual point of view. However, all paths are difficult and come with many challenges to one's soul. As a Dragon, it would be your duty to do your best to find your tansendence and achieve it. This will take up most of your time and a great deal of your energy. Are you certain this is the path you wish to travel Samurai?"

O-Yama nodded, within the flash of an eye, his katana was in his hand, laying blade across this palm, the flat of the edge resting against his cold dead flesh. "It is the path I wish, I swear it on my sword that I will endeavor to pursue this goal." He says, face stoic and dutiful as he sat across from her. "I will attain perfection with the blade. I will become Kensai." He says, voice a little quieter, but firm in his belief.

Shadow holds up a hand smiling patiently. "O-Yama, it is not that simple. I mean, pledging yourself to fullfill your goal may be, but becoming a Dragon is not. First, I must call a meeting and state your petition to the rest of the covenent. Then they must decide if you are a good addition. Then you must be initiated into the Dracul. At that point, you may begin your work on this trancedence. However I am afraid that all will have to wait until after Horizon is dealt with. Almost all of the Dragons will be going to that battle."

O-Yama nods, having already expected as much. "I understand milady. Myself and the Dragon Karsh, may he rest in honor, had spoken of this before, but it never went through." He leaves it unsaid as to why, inwardly cursing the bastard Bethem.

"I will wait, I understand the process. I will be in the battle at Horizon." He says, and his eyes look to his katana for a moment. "It will be a glorious fight I think."

"Enough of such talk." He says, setting his katana aside on the table, moving to stand behind her as he pulls her hair away from her face gently, kissing her soflty on the cheek, once, twice, three times, moving along the line of her neck. "I have taken you from your studies, I must make the break worthwhile." He whispers into her ear.

Shadow leans back in her hair, enjoying the attention for a moment before continuing to speak. "I am concerned that not many of our people will return from Horizon. I know you need to go because of your sense of honor and somewhat of revenge, but I would like you to come home to me again."

She leaves out her serious worry that he won't make it back. If these people know about kindred and what they can do, then surprising them with this attack may not be enough. She also leaves out that she is well aware of the mortal need for revenge, which probably burned hotter then any kindreds. Mortals do not have the patience that kindred do and thus often make mistakes, but most times their revenge is just as deadly.

What if they stick him back in a room tied to a table again? She doesn't think she could bare the thought of that. "Maybe I should come with you."

O-Yama smiles at her. "My love, I will come back to you, I swear that on my honor." He says, voice stoic as usual for him, as he bends down and kisses her on the forehead.

He understood that she was afraid he would fall. He remained calm, knowing she was simply concerned, but when she brought up the idea of going with them he wasn't sure how to react or what to say. "My love, I cannot tell you what you can or cannot do." He say, finally, after a short silence. His voice is stern, but it is obvious that he strongly dislikes the idea.

Shadow begins to laugh suddenly, the idea of him not telling her what to do so utterly ridiculous to her she can't seem to help herself.

Oh but you have no idea Samurai. No idea.

She turns to look at him again, her face the picture of amusement. "Really? You can't tell me what to do? That is quite the odd concept for me, you realize."

She turns back around and suddenly becomes very serious. "I can fight, you know. Maybe not in the conventional sense that you warriors fight. I cannot use a sword, or knife, or shield, but I can pick anything in this room and attack you with it. I may even cause damage. When one is a slave and owns nothing, one must learn to defend herself with everything she has available. Oracle White is not the most kind or hands off owner. Granted his penchant is for men, but he has no qualms with striking a woman."

O-Yama cocks an eyebrow as Shadow laughs and a mischievous smile comes to his face when she looks at him and speaks. "I see..."

When she brings up her former master a low almost growl rumbles in his throat. He would not let it sour his mood though. "Very well. If you wish to accompany us then I will not tell you not to. I will not let harm come to you."

A smile breaks on his face as he looks at her, and it seems a laugh is barely held back as he continues, teasing her. "I must say, you scare me now. I will have to make sure that everything is bolted down now."

Shadow looks at him thoughtfully. She had not considered that her paticipation might cause him more problems then he needs. If he is spending too much time trying to keep her safe, then he will not be paying enough attention to his own duties. She doesn't want that, but at the same time she doesn't want for him to meet his end with her sitting demurly at home waiting for word. Choices, choices.

"If you cannot pay attention to what you need to be doing because I am there then my presence will hardly be of any help to you or the others. And I'd like to see you try and bolt everything down. That would be a fete of patience. Maybe you could learn something from it."

She kisses him, wrapping her arms around him and holding him tightly. She had just gotten him back from hell and now he was going to go right back in. She wonders if sometimes the decisions of creatures doomed to exist forever are based on a sheer reckless need to end their lives.

O-Yama's face becomes stoic, serious as he replies. Very little could distract him from something he saw as his duty, granted, she probably didn't realise that to him, keeping her whole and well was his duty. "My love, I would not let your presense distract me from my duties."

He returns her kiss, returns it passionatly, kissing her deeply. He enfolds her in his arms, lifting her up and carrying her as one does at a wedding. He looks in her eyes, the beauty and wisdom they held making him smile. "If you decide to go, I will protect you but I will not let it hinder my service to the domain." He reassures her.

Shadow shakes her head. "No if I go it will hinder your duties. Besides, no one else knows I can defend myself if necessary. I would prefer to keep it that way. Now, about making this interruption worth while?"

She kisses him again and motions for the door to the library. While it is nice and quiet in the room, it would be a little cramped for them to really do anything. The walls are thicker in her room anyway.

O-Yama nods his head. "Very well milady, I am relieved." He says, glad that she decided to not go afterall. He didn't want her risking herself, he had seem the kind of opposition they would be going against, that was no place for her.

He returns her kiss, smiling when she motions for the door. O-Yama carries her out of the library and heads quickly to her room. An almost predatory glint lights his eyes, as his heart begins to beat once more and his flesh becomes warm with the pulse of blood in his veins, his body coming to life with the Blush.

Shadow snuggles into the warmth letting out a sigh of contentment. Although her coils allow her to look more human and act more human, her Nosferatu curse keeps that from coming to fruition by the contstant cold of death that wraps itself around her. She feels a sudden pang of regret that she cannot be warm and alive for O-Yama.

As they enter her large bedroom, Shadow tries to push away the self-deprecating thoughts that always seem to plague her mind. She'd come a long way from where she started but yet she still had a long journy until she was what others considered normal.

She finally concludes that if O-Yama had an issue with her particular curse, he would not hold her or touch her the way he does. She smiles at him as they stand in her room and motions for him to let her down. Once he does, she slowly begins to undress.

"Now, about the other studying I have been doing. I have looked up quite a bit on this particular activity you enjoy and I have discovered some interesting new techniques I'd like to try. Undress please? I'd like to get started."

Fade to Black