Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
You Go Girl

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"Furthermore I don't know what impression you have of the freehold your living in, but there are no votes in a monarchy. I called the court sovereigns together to keep them informed so they can handle their courtiers and we can discuss the problem not to find a consensus and vote."

---------

Damn, lay the smack down.

YOU BETTA RECOGNIZE
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

And Spring rules. Literally.
    Every Season just keeps getting better... The Insanity only builds. Kuddos to YS.

We love our Scared Foxy Ice Queen.

And Kuddos to FC. I know I'm having a blast.

S
    Steven

Yeah yo its a really good time in the Freehold now. Big ups to the Queen and to the ST.

You go, Yoggie Let 'em know what time it is.

"As I previously mentioned, the statement concerning harm to Barkley stemmed from a misunderstanding of King Liebowitz's phrasing." He had to resist the urge to speak slowly and clearly, as if to a child... And I am fully aware of how this Freehold operates. In case you've forgotten I've been serving it loyally for longer than you've been a member."
    Awww... SNAP!

Go get her, Rick.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

It was actually a poor move, to suggest that tenure in the Freehold justifies behavior...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread