Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Horizon) And So It Begins

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L

The stage was set once more in The Grindhouse. Wilhelm waited in the same room where he had met with Clan and Covenant heads to plan the assault upon Horizon. But now it was different, now they had their plan. Ishani had sent out word to all the warriors of the Domain, telling them to come here immediately. Now it was time to see who came. And then it was time to end this.

At long last, Horizon would be dealt with. The very thought stirred both is rage and his blood.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant walked into the Grindhouse and stopped as he looked around in an effort to gain his bearings. Both of his kukri were shrouded in shadows and he had fed the moment he left the Sterling, ready to assist in ending this sorry affair. He almost calls out but decides to wait by the door for someone else to enter.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani steps out of the back office and makes her way toward the door. She'd wanted to get there earlier but a few last minute changes needed to be made in the schedule for next week. She stops when she sees Jayant and a smile spreads across her lips.

She approaches the other Mehket. "Primogen Nagaraj, it is wonderful to see you. I assume you are here for the meeting? Follwo me. The path to the meeting room is a little bit confusing."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant stammers for the appropriate words, the feelings once again blooming and he has to remind himself they are nothing but a necessity to being brought back from torpor. Instead, he reciprocates the smile and follows behind Ishani but not so far away his eyes linger. That would be very, very bad.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani leads Jayant down a winding staircase and then through a maze of stone hallways. After a number of twists and turns, she finally comes to a large woden door. Knocking softly, she enters the room without waiting for a reply.

"Priscus Von Schusten, it would seem Primogen Nagaraj has come to join us." She motions for Jayant to go ahead into the room. "I am going to go back up and wait for the others. I don't want people getting lost and just wandering around."

After that, she turns and heads back down the hallway.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

L

Wilhelm looked up as Ishani lead Jayant into the room, then headed back to the main entrance. "Welcome Jayant." He picked up the blueprints from where they were leaning against the wall, unrolling them and spreading them out on the table that dominated the center of the room. "We have our plan of attack." He does not even bother attempting to hide the satisfaction in his voice as he says that.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant smiles and nods to Wilhelm. "Priscus," he adds in greeting before moving besdie him to observe the layout. "Excellent. It will be good to finally end this."

Arnold Culler arrives to the Grindhouse. Walking in he remembers his first nights in Sacramento. The Court that had been held here. It had been Arnold's first in Sacramento but it had been the last Court many would ever attend, including the late Prince Freddrick.

At least the evening's entertainment had been sufficient, he considers with a small smile, remembering the one who had met their fiery end that night.

Fresh from his recent ordeal with Mairsil and the blade, the big Nosferatu was nonetheless eager to exact revenge on their foes at Horizon.

Shall I find my way down to the others or am I waiting for a guide?
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani had just made it back to the door when Arnold arrived and she was wondering if maybe she should call Oliviette to attend to the other arrivals. Going back and forth was going to take time and frankly she'd rather be down in the meeting room with everyone else.

She smiles at Arnold, glad to see him well. "Good evening Reeve Culler. I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you. Priscus Von Schusten and Primogen Nagaraj are down in the meeting room already. If you'll follow me I will take you there. It is a bit of a walk."

She leads Arnold down the same winding way she took Jayant. Once they get to the large door, she knocks softly again and opens it. "Reeve Culkler has arrived."

She motions Arnold in ahead of her. While he steps through the door, she pulls out her phone and sends Asa a text.
    Presence 3
    Mask of Tranquility

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

In a short bit, Olivette arrives. She's dressed in a pant suit with severe lines and grey tones that fade into ones peripheral vision.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread