Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
How to Revive a Lord?

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Markos pulls the Reeve's Huge SUV into the Sundown Parking lot. Behind him is Jayne and Mia in there car. As Markos pulls into the drive way he scrolls through the phone numbers in his memory. Lady Twist... She should know. Hmm, who else could we call. I don't know anyone in the Ordo who could help and I don't have anyone's contact info for the LS. Mark thinks to himself. As he parks the SUV he takes out his cellphone and sends out a quick text to Lady Twist. Mark thought as he sent the message, Its good to be back to my old self. Oh Shit, I will have to apologize to Regina.

Mark gets out and walks to the Car. "Jayne you stay here with me. Mia go find Dirge. Remember what I told you about Elysium."

"Yes Mark." They said in unison.

Jayne got out and followed behind Mark. On her back was a haversack with Mark's tools in it. Mark wore his leather jacket. In the lining of the Jacket Mark had Mia sew in two relatively hidden pockets, one on the right with his gun and a stake. One on the left with two extra speed loaders. "Jayne remind me to get a better gun." Mark whispers to her.

"Yes Sir." Jayne said to him.

"Your here basically as a Gopher, Speak only if spoken too. If you do anything out of line to make anyone angry I will be held accountable. And that is unacceptable." Mark said to his Ghoul at a level no one else could here.

"Yes Sir." Jayne said

Mark went up to the door and let himself in. He walks over to the counter "Gary here?" Mark asks the person at the counter

They waited patiently for Gary or Regina to come out.

Charlie parked his car in front of the Sundown hotel and looked up at it. Bizarre place to pull a knife out of someone's head but whatever I've seen worse.

Stepping out of his car he stepped through the doors, keeping his gun and knife concealed within his jacket. I have no idea what the hell is going to happen once we pull that knife from his head but I'd like to be ready. I only wish I had a stake handy, probably could have pulled it from a chair leg if I had the time.

When he came in he saw Markos standing with Jayne and approached him. "Hey Markos long time no see." he says dryly, it's hard to tell if it's in jest like he normally does or not. "Who are we waiting on?"

Regina Pia

PRE

"Good eve gentlemen." Regina says, gliding down the stairs. She looks like her normal, pristine self, if a touch more humble than usual. Perhaps an effect of being an semi-uninvited guest. "Please, follow me." She leads them up to the room she is renting, and from there to the bedroom, where Culler has been laid out on the comforter. Nami watches as they enter, her hand on a sheathed sword as she peers outside before closing the door. Aside from the stake in his chest and the knife in his head, well, he still doesn't look very good.
    "Deputy Connolley, Barrett, how are you both feeling?" She inquires. Just because the Reeve was in serious trouble did not mean that there was no reason not to be polite.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark hears a voice in his blue tooth that is in his ear.

"Mr. Clarke Sir, This is Dr. Connelly Calling. I apologize for calling at such a late hour but I have some bad news sir."

*Pause*

"A Mr. Marsil was killed in a Car Accident. There was a crash and a fire. A Mr. Culler was also hurt in the accident and is currently in a Coma with a serious head wound. We have returned him to his room and would very much appreciate it if you could come and see him."

Mark Mutes his ear piece, "Apologies I was on hold, I need to finish this call." He says to Charlie. As Regina comes out Mark points to his Blue Tooth and says, "Mr. Clarke." Mark skips the Honorific due to Kine being around.

Mark follows the Lady Knight.

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

He had been hungry once more and had decided that a little late but sated was a far better option than arriving early yet at risk to frenzy.

An unappealing prospect.

Stopping outside the Sundown, Jayant took in the building, a wry smile touching his lips to how well Arnold has done. The Mekhet Whip was quite prepared to go to any lengths to aid his friend. For one thing, Jayant needed all the help he could get with the hotel business.

"Hello again," he announces to Regina, Markos and Charlie, sliding in quietly as a shadow and follows them.

Charlie nods to Lady Pia and then to Jayant after he arrives saying "Good evening" to both of them. When Markos mentions speaking to a Mr. Clark, he is a little uneasy. He's probably not going to be happy with this.

He follows the others to where Lady Pia will lead them, keeping his thoughts to himself for the moment.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Thank You Sir."

Mark takes his Blue Tooth out of his ear. "Hate these damn things..."

"Hey Charlie sorry bout that. Jayant, Lady Pia."

Once they are all up in the Room Mark says, "The Prince is on his Way. He will be here shortly. I also tried to contact Priscus Twist. Dirge is on her way. I am having her come because her knowledge of the Circle's ways may help us and I was unable to get ahold of Heirophant Circe. I would have tried to contact someone from the LS but I don't know anyone in it."

"Jayant can I speak with ya in private for a moment?" Mark asked

Jayant Nagaraj

PRE

Jayant's right eyebrow raises.

"Certainly."

He moves to one side, somewhere private.

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos follows Jayant over to the side. "Not exactly when i wanted to talk about this but A. I am member of the Circle as of like 3 days ago. B, I apologize for bringing Dirge in on this but I don't know how much of The Circles arts you know. So yeah, sorry yo and I hope you and I can talk once this is all over because I have a hell of a story to tell you and i really would like your input on some stuff."

Gary has been present on and off. He's extremely concerned for the welfare of his master, but he's also resigned himself to the fact that there was little he was able to do. Still, should anyone need anything, he's made himself available.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.