Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
So, Who the Hell is Kruegan, Anyway?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash looks over to Tug eyebrow raising and sarcasm heavy on his voice.

"Define not right?"

"Err," Tug says to Ash, not taking his eyes off the floating, unrisen dough. It didn't have any eyes that the Thyrsus could see, but he had the distinct impression it was looking back at him. "There's a spirit here. Hold on while I see what it's all about." Tug clears his throat and tries to speak to it in the same way the big damn manta ray spoke.

<<"Greetings. I am called Boat-That-Pulls, what is your name/purpose/reason?">>

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods at Tug's explanation and draws in the threads of spirit, concentrating with difficulty on an Imago that will let him listen to the conversation.

Spirit Tongue

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The only response Tug gets is the sensation of emptiness; of hunger, and it has the single-minded feral intensity that only a newborn can manage. As it 'screams', he can feel his remaining wounds throb slightly, and looking at the ecto-Tom becomes more heart-achingly intense with loss and anger.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

This has got to be the first time Henry has halfway-decent luck finding sympathy with anyone :P

Darren Nash

PRE

"Great," Ash murmurs with a sigh at mention of another spirit and continues to look at Falx, wondering if the dead Obrimos still wanted to be an asset to the Arrows.

I'll have to see what Tug thinks before his brother fades.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx shrugs. "Never really interested in Death. I'm fine going along with you guys as long as when I want to, you all will cut me lose. If I can still be useful and here then why not." He looks at Ash. "Is Tug talking in jibberish?"

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash simply nods and rolls his eyes. "Spirits," he adds as if it answers all questions.

PRE

Tug would cover his ears if the thing had actually made a sound; he can't cover his emotions, which the spirit was plucking with all the delicacy of a ten-year old's first guitar lesson, so easily. He looks at Falx as though he's about to start crying again and manages to exhale a "Just...a sec."

This thing clearly wasn't the great damn manta ray they had seen outside, but its hunger was very similar. Tug wasn't quite up on how spirits reproduce, but maybe...the pain it had taken from Ash had filled it up so much it popped out a puppy? Regardless of its origin, Tug understood exactly how it felt- the way he had when he found Falx's tattoo waiting for him at the Circle. He could only hope it understood enough for him to entreat it...

<<"You...hunger for pain, yes? My life is to make pain for those who hurt my friends. If you follow me, you will eat all the pain I make and grow strong. But you cannot eat my pain, or the pain of my friends, unless I say so. Is this an acceptable arrangement?">>

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The throbbing stops, and the biscuit quivers slightly before beginning a slow, lazy orbit around Tug.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread