Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
So, Who the Hell is Kruegan, Anyway?

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

PRE

Tug doesn't do ties. That's like kissing your sister. So, clearly, they had lost. And he was tired. Really, really tired. But he has to press on, dammit. He needs to find Falx. Animus' failures, and his own, can be hashed out later. "Ash," he says, "I need to find out if my brother's here. Can you feel the presence of explosives, to make sure we aren't about to get blown to bits while I do?" Not wasting a precious second, he begins to chant and imagines himself in a graveyard at midnight, as the spectres rise from their graves for a dark mass, all the while praying Falx is not among them. "Falx?" he calls out in the tongue of the dead. "Tom? Big bro? It's Donnie, Tom. Are you here?"

Speak w/Dead 3 sux

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Falx's ghost shifts into view as Tug's spell enters the Tapestry. He stands as well as a ghost can a few feet from Donnie, a sad smile on his face.

"I'm here bro..." His sad voice trails off.

Darren Nash

PRE

Ash looks at Tug with a frown before answering. "Er, not really. I know jack about Forces."

He does know Death mind, and watches was his Grim Sight easily spots Falx.

question

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please note that Grim Sight only sees Resonance through the viewpoint of Death. To see, or speak with, ghosts requires Speak With The Dead (MtA p.135)
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

My bad

Ankh

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ankh had suddenly appeared and stood crouched and ready to fight. However she took in the scene around her and sat back down with a thump as the heavy furred body hits the floor.

She watches as the others talk and check the area out for any banishers that might have been left behind. One would think being a shifter for as long as she has, she would remember to bring a change of clothes where ever she went. Yeah.........not so much.

Realizing this is a Sanctum after all, she considers the possibility that the Banishers would have kept personal things here. Allowing her bear form to waver and return to her human one, Ankh stands and looks over at Ash and Animus.

"I'm gonna go rummage for clothes. I think that arrow-slinging chick was about my size." She turns and heads upstairs to scour the rooms.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Slowly, Animu manages to pull himself together, at least enough to function for now. He rises to his feet unsteadily, ignoring twinges of pain from the two arrows still embedded in himand several broken bones. "We should comb the place, see if there's anything useful enough to take back with us." And yet something tells him that the most important pieces were in that box the girl ran off with.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

A search of the building yields clothing for Ankh, in a bedroom that was obviously shared with a man. Two other bedrooms appear to have been occupied as well. There's a small library in one room, along with a large TV and PS3 and several empty pizza boxes. Further upstairs, of course, is the atrium access.

Int+Larceny rolls from everyone, please, at -3 for difficulty.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

almost

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Bloody stinkin' roller

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread