Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Hello, How Are You, Can We Have Some Blood, Please?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Charles calls on the stolen Vitae running through his veins. No way is he letting their meal ticket walk out of here. "Harold! What are you doing?"

Harold prepares himself to fight the (admittedly twisted) love he's betrayed for Gabriel. "Mister Gabriel is my friend now!"

OOC

Gabriel * Charles * Harold

S
    Steven

Gabriel looks at the two men and steps back watching the two men.

OOC

"What about our plan, you idiot?!?" Charles screams indignantly, pushing the gurney (and maniac) into Charles with impressive force, hitting him squarely in the hip, but not bowling him over as expected. Harold moves around smartly and punches Charles in the face. "Don't call me names!"

2B to Charles, 2B to Harold

Gabriel (held) * Charles * Harold

S
    Steven

"Even fight so far, lets continue to watch shall we" Gabriel says quietly to the dancing girl standing next to him.

S
    Steven

Gabriel gets bored with this quickly and speaks up, "Boys Boys boys, Stop this now, there is no reason to fight over this. We can work this out." Gabriel gives them a clap of his hands to get there attention. Gabriel looks to the Dancing girl, "Well your no help I am trying to get there attention."

"Children come sit down lets talk about this." Gabriel says and leans a hip onto the gurny that the man was being wheeled in on.

S
    Steven

Gabriel watches the two to continue to squabble despite Gabriel trying to get there attention. Gabriel takes a moment to correct his hair and decides to leave the two ghouls to there devices. "Goodbye Gentlemen, don't forget to feed the Rat." Gabriel says as he goes out the open door and finds his way through the halls and out of the asylum, Swaggering and swishing the whole way.

The ghouls stop striking each other as Gabriel does a runner, but fortunately for the Mekhet, the morgue is the least guarded place in the Asylum, since hardly anyone ever escapes from there. He quickly finds himself outside, near the dumpsters, and makes his way across the lawn and over the fence before Charles and Harold can catch up to him.

"This is all your fault!" Charles takes another swing at Harold.

"Wait, Mister Gabriel! I thought we were friends! Get off hands off me, you brute!" Harold takes another swing at Charles.

The two men continue to argue over who is to blame, and fight, until they fall to the ground, wrestling each other, which, naturally (or not, depending on your point of view), leads to...

Charles and Harold fade to black

Meanwhile, Gabriel finds himself a free man, albeit, one who looks and smells rather like a corpse. It's a long walk back to Sacramento proper...

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread