Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Hello, How Are You, Can We Have Some Blood, Please?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

"Well, of course, I-" Harold says, then stops himself, his addiction to Vitae taking hold of his mind at the Mekhet's manipulation. He casts furtive glances at the door as he whispers, "What are you proposing, Mister Gabriel?"

S
    Steven

"Proposing? I propose nothing my friend. I just assumed you were letting him have more." Gabriel said to the ghoul. "If that is not the situation i would be happy to let you have some more." Gabriel says offering his arm as best as he can.

Weak Minded fool...

"Well, yes, I was going to let him have more," Harold answers finally. "But we could be good friends, just the two of us, I suppose. Yes, we certainly could." The ghoul looks at Gabriel's arm like a junkyard dog, as though he'd like to tear it off at the elbow and sup at the Vitae that would flow forth like a geyser. "Oh, but I don't know how we'd get away...I couldn't hurt Charles...could I?" He seems to be asking himself and the bound Mekhet the same question in equal measure. "No," he says quietly, but he doesn't sound very convinced...

And here I thought there was supposed to be at least one angel on a man's shoulder.

S
    Steven

"What are you saying My friend. Would I let to be let off this table, Yes of course. But that would require a truice between us. And would Charles Really allow such a truce? He seems to be very ... desperate." Gabriel said calmly. "Something would need to be done to convince him."

"Oh!" Harold laughs. "I couldn't let you leave your restraints, Mister Gabriel. You wouldn't want to be my friend, then, I know. I'd have to make you sleep before I could move you." He smiles desperately at Gabriel. "But if you can help me with Charles, somehow, it could be just the two of us..." He glances at the door again.

Cuz I Can't Resist

S
    Steven

"I am sorry my friend but I cannot help you with Charles Unless you release me." Gabriel said. "I am not like others of my kind that can stare you in the eye and make you do as I please. I am an Artist. A very Wealthy and Powerful Artist. But an Artist non the less."

Harold mulls Gabriel's words carefully and unties the belt around the vampire's neck. "I will let you go, Mister Gabriel, if you promise to be my friend afterwards, until my master awakens, and you will not hurt my master. Decide quickly, Mr. Gabriel, because Charles will be here any moment."

S
    Steven

"That is Fine Good Sir. I will be your friend." Gabriel said to Harold

"What am I a Spina?" Gabriel thought to himself as he waited to be released

Harold smiles and nods. "Okay, Mister Gabriel. We have a deal." He undoes the restraints and looks hopefully at his new friend. "I am a good friend, you will see-"

The door opens and Charles pushes an old, balding, narrow-faced maniac through on a gurney. He looks up at Gabriel, then Harold, then Gabriel again.

"Whoopsy daisies," says the maniac happily.

Gabriel needs to roll Initiative and begins combat Prone.
    Charles (12) * Harold (7)

S
    Steven

13 Initiative

Gabriel Gets up

Def:2, WP:4/4, Vitae ?/11

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread