Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

next steps

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew enters the basement, looking around for Shadow Tongue. At least he hopes his Beta is here; not having a cell phone to call made everything so inconvenient. They'd have to work on that.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue lies on his back propped up against the wall, A hindleg twitches at the sound of movement and Shadow tongue quickly rolls over, Shifting and stand at once.

He yawns, scratching at his chest through his shirt. "Good morning."

Shifting to Hishu

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew pulls up a chair and sits down. "Good morning yourself. Something's come up that's more important than the marina locus. Have you heard of Beshilu?"

Shapeshifting
    Because this thread occurs during Shadow Tongue's Auspice moon, he can reflexively shapeshift without a roll. Furthermore, shifting to Hishu is reflexive and requires no roll regardless of moon phase.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Weren't you guys dealing with them last year? They back?"
    Rat hosts were a bigger issue then the Marina Locus.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew sighs. "We were supposed to deal with them, yes. But we ran into something else entirely in the sewers; a group of vampires, hunting the one named Bethem. Since then, I've just been too busy to try to search the sewers again. Alison, from Heart of Granite, rediscovered the Beshilu nest not long ago, and they've asked for help."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"If you think we should then I'm all for it. But Granite should be able to handle their problem on their own. Is the nest that large?" Shadow Tongue leans back against the wall.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shakes his head. "It's not just their problem; it's in neutral territory. And I don't know how large the nest is, but they weren't a large pack even before everything that went down at the Tur. They're hurting for numbers. Besides, I can't sit idly while someone else cleans up the mess i left."

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"You left nothing. Beshilu are Beshilu. I do not know much of the Granite Park pack. But If they found a nest in unclaimed land then the we should help. Just how much land bettween our packs is left unclaimed. Maybe we can work out a merge?"

Shadow Tongue wondered is Matthew was already thinking that very idea.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew shakes his head. "Between here and there is half the city. Besides, Alison is strong. I doubt she'll have any problems building up her pack. And from the looks of things, we're well on the way to building up ourselves. I met a few wolves who should be buy later, but in the mean time, could you perform pirit Brand for me?"

Shadow Tongue

PRE

"Absolutly. Your coming to me though. What is it you feel you should be honored for? The Hisil and all?"
    Shadow Tongue smiles happy to be of help.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread