Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

It had taken Ishani and Cozette longer then expected to get Reverence set up for the St. Patrick's Day Party. However they had finally managed and as Ishani looked around the club she was pleased with what she saw.

There were four raised cages in the main area of the club each depicting various fetish games with a Dom and Sub employee borrowed from Asylum. One cage held the equipment for suspension hanging, however the man performing that would not be put up there until a good sized crowd had entered.

There was another larger open stage area in the center of the room. On the stage were various props for the Doms to use on willing participants. A bed, like the ones found in the private rooms of Asylum, was placed on one side of the stage. A whipping post was at the opposite end. A comfortable looking couch was set in the middle with a table before it. A large variety of fetish toys were laid out on the table, ready for use.

The tables and chairs that were usually scattered around the club had been set to one side of the large room to make more space for people in front of the stage to watch, dance, or participate in the fetish play.

There were also bowls of large green bead necklaces of various styles placed around the club. These were to be handed out to the customers that came dressed in some type of costume for either the fetish scene or the holiday. These necklaces could be turned in for a free drink or the services of the employees from Asylum. Of course it was up to the employee to accept the necklace. If they did not feel comfortable with the customer or the customer asked them to do something they did not wish to do, they could decline the necklace and tell the customer to move on to someone else. Money could also be accepted by the Asylum employees for their services, but it was up to the employees to determine how much they wished to charge and what they were willing to do.

Ishani checked one last time to make sure everyone was ready to begin. She wore a costume herself geared more toward the holiday then the fetish theme. But her outfit went well with the decor none the less. She signaled the bartenders to begin pulling out their specially colored liquors and then gave the door man the nod to open the doors to the waiting patrons outside.

Ishani's Outfit

OOC
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa arrived, his concession to the event being a hunter green silk shirt and black leather pants. A small voice in the back of his head told him he looked like a rock star poser, but he ignored it because he knew he wore it well. He looked around, smiling, and found the hostess.

"How fun!" he commented, giving her a hug and a kiss, hands drifting lower to touch the lace at the top of the stockings. "These drive me crazy, you know."

"The place looks fun, too,"
    he added with an impish grin.

[banner]asa[/banner]
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at him innocently. "Oh do they?"

She looks down at the stockings as if she's never really looked at them before. "I'll have to remember that." She glances back up at him with a smile.

"Thanks." She looks around as he mentions the club looking fun. "I hope it brings the crowd in tonight. I know we're not an Irish pub or anything but I was hoping to get some new clientel in with the show. It doesn't exactly fall in with St. Patty's, but I think it will mix in well enough. I am thinking I can keep the place hopping if I run some sort of special night every couple of months or so. Tourists love this kind of thing. And since I happen to know the owner of Asylum, I figured I could use their gimmick for a night."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Regina, dressed in what a few of academic interest would call a "late vicotorian Continental silk party dress" while others would call it "old" enters the party. She seems to be enjoying the strange costumes and fashions of the local crowd.

She wears a green shawl, to show her support for christianity's conquest of Ireland, and heads to Ishani, before slowing her pace at the appearance of the prince. "You have thrown a wonderful party Miss Naetesh. I hope it is very successful." She did a shallow curtsie to Ishani. "I also offer this small gift to you, as a thank you for hosting such a party.
    its a small wooden box, that contains the following

She turned to the Prince, and offered a slightly deeper curtsie, "Your outfit looks dashing on you. Mister Clarke. In fact, very handsome indeed. If it would please you, I would be honored to paint a portrait of you." She is getting better at avoiding titles in public, although both Ishani and Clarke can see that there was a moment of hesitation before she started their names.

Having been too old and disinterested in modern music, she wouldn't have been able to spot a rock star if one was flung at her. "I must ask, having attended a similar party before with poor results, if I might inquire as to how you would recommend I participate?" The questions is directed at Ishani.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa shouldn't have been surprised. He knew quite well that she could care less if she wore this or jeans and a t-shirt... and which she'd probably prefer. The other thing he knew was that she looked great in that, too.

"Should be interesting -- are you going to come up with the themes on your own, or have a suggestion box?" he asked.

Asa turned as Regina approached, and nodded in acknowledgment of her words and curtsy. "You look wonderful yourself, Miss Pia -- I'm sure your... couture... will be the envy of period piece aficionados tonight."

At her question to Ishani, he almost had to look away or cover his mouth to keep from laughing. His expression remained pleasantly amused, although those that knew him well might see the amusement in his eyes.

After all, he had been at that party.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Heathcliff

Heathcliff enters the Reverence. If Ishani was hosting a party, it made very good political sense to the Seneschal to be there. The fact that his Regent might be in attendance also weighed heavily into his decision to go. He didn't have any 'gear' or 'costumes' or 'fuzzy bear outfits,' what have you, but he did have an olive green jacket and slacks and a pair of brown Rockports. He scans the crowd for Ishani, in her green outfit, and his undead heart skips a beat when he spots Asa. He has to suppress the urge to wave like a schoolchild. Ah, he's pleased to see Regina as well. He starts to approach, ever mindful of the Law, staying at an appropriate distance and waiting to be acknowledged.

Tug

Tug walks into Reverence. He's not happy to be here. Marty had insisted he be at this party, though, and Donnie couldn't explain he couldn't go because he was mourning his presumably dead brother, kidnapped by rogue wizards. So with great reluctance, the ugliest Cinderella you ever saw donned a black suit and went to the ball. Ignoring every one else, for now, he walks up to the bar and orders himself a bottle of whiskey, then takes a seat.

Active Spells

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker was... curious about this. He had found a flier on patrol and spurred on by his Glory Brands and a distinct lack of caution, he investigated via the internets.

What he found there greatly disturbed him.

And he could not have this. What if he had to scout out Spirits based on... this stuff? Or on things that were even more disconcerting to him? It's not like he could turn his nose up and have someone else do it. Horizons needed to be broken, Boundaries needed to be stretched. And Luna only knew, this kinda thing might actually be fun.

Fast Forward to now. Starseeker sits in his car, all dressed up, totally terrified about going into a club again. Ohhhhh, sometimes he wishes he was a Rahu. They were the brave ones. Okay Starseeker, yer can do this, init? Yor oresome. Right. 'Ave a look for the pot of gold tonight. It will eever be full of oresome or bad decisions. His inner monologue was apparently much more confident than he was, and was speaking in half a brogue of some sort. Once he figured out what it said he nodded in agreement and entered the club.

Once he gets in, he tilts his head to one side, wondering what in heaven's name that thing was for.

Christian is sporting this lovely ensemble this evening

Yui stood excited, Yes this was going to be an excellent way to find the Freehold.
    Spring had to be very popular. just look at all these norms. Look at them all.

And yeah, his hair was Red.

ALL
    of it.

Norms would never see it though, nope. Mask and all. Yeah....
    Yui does hi best to stand still. But that was becoming hard. And to be out in the open like he was. To be surrounded by soooooo many people. It was exciting. It was thrilling.

And it was lonely.
    Where all the fae? He did not cover his fur pelt with Color-gel, don himself in various shades of Green, and pin shamrocks all over himself to be stood-up by what ever Sacramento had for a Spring court. No sir. Yui steps in and around a confuzzeled Leperchaun. Well, there were many Leprechauns running about, most half dressed or less. This particular leprechaun looked lost. To Mortal eyes, Yui is some asian looking guy with spikes red hair and covered in shamrock pins.

"Bro, step with it Come on!" Yui slides around Starseeker and makes to explore. Wow.... If this Freehold didn't own this place. they ought too....

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Starseeker had shifted his gaze from the... devices to the woman wearing the brown frump-dress and the green shawl. Maybe she was remembering the Potato Famine? And then he becomes an obstacle to someone else and WOW he smells funny. He cannot stop himself from tweaking his nose a bit to try to clear it, but it does not work. Also, his hair is red, like it's on fire. Starseeker idly wonders if he could dye his hair that color, or maybe blue. "Hey, sorry man," he says as he gets out of the way.

A heavily distracted "No worry there..." is drawn out. Yui examines more and more of everything. Slowly his feeling of awkward loneliness hits critical mass. "You a regular here? I mean is this place like this all the time?" He tries to focus in on Starseeker. But his ADHD pulls his gaze somewhere near the Wolf's left shoulder. Did this guy know about the cute green bunny rabbit that just sauntered in? Norms never seemed to notice what was right in front of them...

Dangit! she was with someone.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread