Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Meeting

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Nosferatu arriving to the Sundown are greeted by Arnold's ghoul Gary and led down to the room in the basement where the meeting is being held.

It is a spacious room, obvious well-suited to the storage needs required by a hotel as large as the Sundown. Kindred entering the room will notice that Arnold has had the grey-painted concrete walls of the room covered by heavy, dark-red drapes. In the middle of the room sits a round wooden table, surrounded by chairs. At the far side of the table from the door Priscus Arnold Culler sits watching the door, waiting for his clansmen to arrive.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon moved into the room, nodding his thanks to Gary as he stepped in lightly wearing a grey business shirt along with his black military style pants along with dress boots, as he walks closer to the table Deacon takes out his phone and switches it to silent placing it back within the lower right pocket before bowing to Mr. Culler. "Is there designated seating or first come first serve ?"

Arnold makes a gesture indicating all the chairs, smiling and saying "Take your pick."

Dirge

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Dirge had not been looking forward to this meeting, especially considering her Priscus' opinion of her after the homeless issue. What's he expect? I'm not connected enough to find the help I need and I can't take this on myself. She thought while Gary lead her to the meeting room.

Dirge arrived wearing her usual old, worn clothing. She made her way down the corridor cane in one hand and Cerberus in the other who was following Gary. Her sightless eyes were still covered by her blindfold sparing others the unpleasantness.

Cerberus lead her toward Arnold and when she heard the man she bowed to him and respectfully spoke, "Priscus Culler. It is an honor to meet with you again."

NOS
    PRE

Michael nods to Gary as he enters the hotel and is led down to the basement. Dressed in a matching black pin-stripe suit with a hat. When he enters downstairs he recognizes two faces, Priscus Culler and Deacon. The woman he doesn't recognize. Standing in front of them, he first bows his head and says "Good Evening Priscus Culler" and then turns to Deacon. "Deacon. It's a pleasure to see you again."

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff offers his thanks to Gary as he makes his downstairs to the meeting. The neonate Seneschal is dressing more upscale these days, and to this occasion, has worn a white silk shirt, sharp gray slacks, and highly polished black shoes. The drapes on the wall are very tasteful, and Priscus Culler has certainly made a statement with the round table in the center of the room. The Seneschal had half-expected a long table where those who came were seated by rank, in the very best traditions of the Invictus. This, though, spoke more of a family, an equality among the Haunts that the previous Priscus had cultivated. Poor O-Yama, thought Heathcliff.

"Good evening, Priscus Culler,"
    he says, acknowledging his host first. "I must say, this is much more agreeable than meeting in the sewers," he says with a chuckle.

S
    Sanguine_Wisp

Deacon takes a seat across from Culler, and he looked towards the others who came. "Greetings Dirge nice to make your acquaintance." He smiled to Mark and nodded to him, and bowed his head to Heath as he entered and smiled.

The burly, Mediterranean-looking Nosferatu known only as Vic arrives, saying nothing as he's led to the meeting. He nods to Arnold and seats himself off to one side. He has wavy, black hair and wears a grey hooded sweatshirt, old jeans and black walking shoes. He smells like dust and mildew.

An icy chill preceeds Mother Superior Donna Maria into the room. As usual, she is dressed in what looks like a typical nun's outfit, save that it is red where a nun would usually wear white. She has a very long sword strapped over her back and wears elbow-length, spiked gauntlets of iron and black leather. She nods to Arnold and to Heathcliff. "Lord Priscus Culler, Seneschal Staley," she says, her voice as cold as the air around her.

Vic, Blood Potency 1
    Mother Superior Donna Maria, Blood Potency 5

Once he is done greeting his kinsmen and everyone has taken their seat Arnold stands to address the meeting. Looking around the room he notices one prominent face is missing.

Whats become of Lazarus, I wonder

When the ambient conversation has died down he speaks

"Thank you all for coming. Let me begin by respectfully mentioning Priscus O-Yama who is currently being held captive by our enemies. Let us hope that he soon will be free and our wrath be made known to his captors."

"To anyone here who has not met me allow me to introduce myself. I am Acting Priscus Arnold Culler. I am Reeve of Sacramento, Regent of the Estate of West Jackson, and Lord Councilor of the Invictus."

"There are a few issues which I would like to touch on tonight, but first I would ask that - in order to know one another better - that you each introduce yourselves to the assembly and also if you have any issues that you would like to share please do."

ooc

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff is rather stunned by Mother Superior's arrival. She had missed Court, he had rather (fervently, in fact) hoped she had skipped town. Or been staked. In a sunny field, for preference. Dammit. He smiles and nods at her, denying the Beast's urging to just get the hell away. He stands after Arnold's call to order.

"Thank you, Priscus Culler. I believe you all know me," he says, sounding like he could really, really use some Nasonex. It wouldn't do any good, though. He's tried Blushing and using it, but his voice is forever Cursed. "I am Seneschal Heathcliff Staley of the Lancea et Sanctum," he says with a meaningful look at Mother Superior. He hadn't been formally accepted, as far as he knew, and he really didn't want to be, but the old bat had him in a tight spot for now. So he throws her the political bone she presumably wants from him. "When I am not working for his Majesty, the Prince," Heathcliff smiles at the thought of his proud, regal Regent, "I work for the city's housing authority. I have no issues I wish to bring up at this time." He reclaims his seat and looks over the other Nosferatu. Everyone except Mommy Dearest, of course, the creepy old witch.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread