Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
    A
    Alian

"Yeah well your stuck here while I am off to that club."

Abe turns around and runs off out of the ally to the club waving back at Jake as he lines up.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

And twelve seconds after Abe leaves the alley, so does Jake.

He even gets a spot behind him in line. He's smiling.

Someone picked Option two.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

This is absolutely correct; I said Dominate lasted more than a turn since we weren't in combat. It in fact lasted 4, or approx 12 seconds. Carry on, gentlemen

A
    Alian

Abe looks back every so often to see Jake, as it wasn't really hard due to the size of the guy, that said there was a tall guy making it slightly difficult but not impossible.

Abe moves with the line till he reaches the front and he motions to go in reaching for his wallet to pay the cover charge.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Jake turns around to the people behind him and asks them a question. "Shit. Isn't that a health code violation?" He's not quiet about it either. "I hope he doesn't bleed in someone's drink or anything."

Jake roll Manipulation + Socialize

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Fail!roll

A couple girls behind Jake look at the big guy funny.

The short, curvy blonde in the teeny-tiny skirt says, "Ewww, gross. Are you trying to pick us up or something? Cuz that's not how you do it."

The doe-eyed brunette that's simply bursting out of her top agrees. "Right. Besides. You obviously don't know anything." She nods towards Abe. "Bandages are so hot right now." She winks and waves.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Jake rolls his eyes. People. They'd freeze to death in the mountains dressed like that, it would be like drinking a shushie. He just wanted to get this acknowledgment over with.

A
    Alian

Abe pulls out his wallet and pays the cover charge taking one quick look back and walks into the building.

Page 5 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.