THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Jake looks around to make sure the coast is clear. "Shiny. You're paying. Lemme change out of my walking clothes while you keep an eye out for people. Get out of the light Kiddo." He moves behind a dumpster that's out of the light of the street, and you can hear him changing. A half used first aid kit is tossed at Kiddo. "Stick some bandages on the burn. They won't let you in if you look like you just had a barbecue accident."
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

A
    Alian

Abe grumbles grabbing the first aid kit and hisses every so often as he puts on the bandages.

"Why are you changing, I mean you clothes weren't good but you got....cleaner ones than the bums did and there's more fabric to them than some of the girls going into the place."

Abe finishes the bandages and doesn't seem pleased at looking as if someone botched a mummification of his head.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

He takes the kit back and packs it back up, stuffing it behind the dumpster. He had already removed anything that he couldn't replace from it. "Because looking like you just walked twenty miles will not get you into an club like that." He points to the Avalon. "Give me your wallet." He puts out his hand.

A
    Alian

Abe looks down at Jake's hand and then back up at his face.

"Pardon, you want my wallet what the hell for?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

"Be-Cause The Cl-Ub Ha-S A Co-Ver Char-Ge Kid-Do." Jake speaks slowly, as if he is speaking to a child that had been dropped on his head one to many times or a foreigner. "There are people we need to meet in there, and you are paying my way in. I just don't want it to look like you're my Sugar Daddy."

"Look, if I wanted to steal your wallet, I would have gutted you back there and no one would have known or cared." His eyes get hard. He's done playing with you Kiddo. "Now give me the wallet or go handle Acknowledgment on your own."

A
    Alian

Abe raises an eyebrow at the way Jake was talking tro him.

"Then you could have asked for the money instead of telling me to give you my wallet."

Abe reaches into his side pocket and pulls out his wallet opens it a grabs a $10 note puys the wallet away and holds out the note.

"Here you go, don't spend it all at once."

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Jake looks like he's going to take the money but instead he squats down so he's at the same eye level as Abe. He smiles and show his fangs before threatening him quietly. "You have three choices here bitch. Give me your wallet and leave, leave and pray that I don't find you alone again, or throw down right now. If you pick option one, we're done here. You pick option two and I'll get your wallet anyway next time I find you alone. Pick three and I'll beat you into torpor right here, and bury you somewhere till you wake up again. We'll see where we go from there." He stands back up over Abe and balls his hands into fists. His knuckles pop and there's no pity or patience in his eyes for you.

Intimidation 1 suxx

A
    Alian

Abe's mouth breaks into a horrible smile he does not hiss or grumble as the skin around the lower half of his lip splits staining the bandages with blood he just giggles lightly as he looks into Jake's eye's.

"Got you, FREEZE."

Abe's voice seems to boom out from his lips with the strength of his beast flowing through every word.

Dominate: Command

(Please roll Resolve + Blood potency to resist)

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Jake feels his feet root themselves to the ground. He smiles. "Bad move pretty boy. Won't be burying you when I'm done after all."

Ben

Resistance 2 suxx

Jake is frozen by the Dominate command. Since they are not in combat, this endures longer than a turn, and Initiative does not take place unless Abe initiates combat. Since Jake is frozen

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

OCC
    PRE

Coolio. Ball's in your court Alian.

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.