Ended
Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
    A
    Alian

Abe's face seems to go blank and if possible more colour drains away, his eyes seem to go dead and as he speaks the words from his mouth seem dead and emotionless. In his head however is the storm of emotions, the shrieking of the beast to leave quickly, flash backs and visions, sharpe teeth, giant claws, grey fur and glowing eyes ,almost drowned out all other thought.

"Of course sire, I am sorry for my lack of judgement, and thank you for your advice, I shall, if this happens again, go find a dumpster."

The Deputy has himself a very silent snicker at Abe's expense. A dumpster, indeed. He waits for the Prince to dismiss them.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

It was tempting to ask the pretty one to stay. Only because she wasn't really dressed for traipsing through alleys, of course. Not in Dolce & Gabbana.

Rather than dwell on the wealth of options that presented themselves were she to remove the dress, Asa simply stepped back away from Abe and nodded to Mac, dismissing the group.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Once dismissed Gabriel gives a polite bow to the Prince and looks to the deputy to lead the way.

"Sire," says the Deputy with a respectful nod. "Right, then. Come along, folks." Mac walks out of the office and leads everyone outside.

Page 12 of 12 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.