Ended
Watch

New Blood

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
    A
    Alian

Abe looks at the what's going on a little confused then after a while he got what was being said but when Mac said Jakey he coughed and the beast in his head stop its scared panicked thoughts and chuckled that turned into a laugh when he saws Jakes face, luckily Abe managed to keep his expression from changing.

Moving from his place at the bar he followed Mac.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara can only sigh softly. Someone had taken an interest in this little group; none of whom was officially acknowledged, she was willing to bet. Which meant they were about to become either literal or political cannon fodder. The fact it came from a Deputy meant the order likely came from the Sheriff or Prince. Neither of those possibilities did much to settle her apprehension about this little turn of events; but there's nothing she can do but follow along with the others.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Not sure where we are, but it seems like we stalled out because no one is

Asa waits for everyone to enter the office, motioning for them to sit.

"I am Asa Clarke, Prince of the Domain,"
    he introduced himself, studying each in turn. "Some of you may have already spoken to your Prisci or Covenant leaders and been granted temporary Acknowledgment," Asa continued, looking at Ciara for a few moments. "And others of you are freshly arrived. Some of you have spoken to the Deputy about an incident with some vagrants, and I'd like you all to lend Mac a hand with that tonight."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Thanks for picking up, West

Mac should have known the Prince was gonna drag him into dealing with this business. He was the Deputy, after all, not a Wal-Mart greeter. He smiles and nods. "Sire." The Prince hadn't said anything about Acknowledging these new arrival beforehand, so he assumed he'd hold it over their heads. Mac feel neutral about this, as he did most things.

He also looks over the ragtag band of fangs that thought they'd spend the night Dansing to see if they have any questions of the Prince before they got to work.

S
    Steven

Gabriel's ears perk up at the Man and his title, Figured...

He listens to the information about the Vagrants and there massive stupidity, My guess is Neonate with the Bandages.

For a Moment he wants to stand up and say something foolish like 'I am an artist not a salvation army worker...' But of course he thinks better of it. I may be foolish at times but I am not a complete idiot. Gabriel waits quietly listening.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Well, it's not like the Prince is beating around the bush with this. Jake looks at the other 'volunteers'. Le sigh, he thinks. He tells the Prince, "Of course." He may not be the most politically aware Vampire here, but he knew enough not to be stupid, he wondered if Bitch knew that much too.

And it was equaly obvious that the Prince wasn't going out of his way to acknowledge anyone. He did have to ask though, "Will we be able to legally feed while we work, and after?" He didn't want to assume and be accused of poaching after all this, all the other laws he could ask the deputy about later. He didn't volunteer a tactical apprasal, figuring that if the Prince was interested, he would have said something.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Asa's first sentence takes Ciara by surprise, and she has to to mentally check herself to keep the frown forming at the corners of her mouth from spreading any farther. This was the Prince? The striking young man that had been watching over the bartender earlier that night? What did he have to hide by masking his Beast? Was it that strong? Or was it that weak?

Either way, she averts her eyes and drops her head when he looks at her; this didn't seem like the place to drop to her knees in genuflection, she could only hope the sign of submission was enough to avoid any retribution from the Prince later on in the night. If she survived that long.

Seemed her hunch about what they were doing for the night was correct; making the Ventrue curse her fashion choices for the night. Gabbana wasn't the best outfit for a street brawl.*
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"That sounds reasonable, as long as Mac agrees that you've been helpful," Asa replied to Jake.

A step brought him closer to Abe. "Don't ever skirt the Masquerade by walking around the city, or it's establishments, like that again. You go find a dumpster to crawl in until you look presentable. Understood?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Steven

Gabriel keeps his face plain, holding back a small laugh as the Prince puts the Bandaged man in his place, I was right... he thought.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Jake almost, almost speaks up in Bitch's defense. He doesn't though, instead watching him to see how he'll react.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Page 11 of 12 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.