Ended
Watch

Awkward Moments

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent lead the two other wolves to the Tur, under the assumption that if they were bogies, then at least he might have an iota hope of surviving if things kicked off.

Once arriving at Fremont Park, he does his jacket up to his neck in an effort to keep the chill off.

"So, this here land is meant to be a place for diplomacy in the city. Let's be diplomatic, hmm," he adds with a grin.

L

"W-what, why? Why do we need diplomacy, what happened?" Charlie glances around nervously as she speaks, hands fluttering as the poor boy realizes there weren't any more napkins nearby. Small matter. He resorts to simply snapping a twig off of a nearby conifer and beginning to strip the needles from it. Small pieces of green falling to the ground with the same careless abandon that scraps of white had to the grease-stained table not long ago. Wherever he lives, it must be a mess.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent shrugs and watches the conifer shredding.

"Because I don't know or trust either of you at all."

L

"Oh yeah...you don't trust me," Charlie's gaze drops to his feet. "Of course."

A bit of an awkward silence follows, eventually broken by him. "So...what did you want to talk to me about here?" The bare twig drops to the ground.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent's face softens a bit but the point stood.

"Look, Charlie, no offence, I just don't know you," The Cahalith leans up against the tree Charlie is shredding. "So, tell me about yourself. I like to know people."

L

"Oh, yeah, of course..."

He gives a brief, longing look at a nearby pine before looking back at Vincent. "I suppose getting to know each other sounds good...but there's some stuff I can't tell you..."

"Right, like what? If you don't open up, then where's the trust?"

Come on, kid, Vinny thinks as he looks round for Joshua, wondering where that moron had gone.

s
    stegatops

Joshua takes in the scenery of the Tur, trying to imagine where the borders are. Tur is good. It's good to know where you can run if you need to.

"I'm not sure what you want out of us, but you're arguing trust from a funny angle. I don't even know your name. I was just out, hoping to get some work done when I sniffed Charlie. I wanted to introduce myself but now you're here and this has all gotten funky."

<<OOC: Sorry it took so long. I've been traveling and unable to post.>>

L

"Like...pack stuff, members and all that. I'm...not allowed to." He fell silent as Joshua spoke up. Seemingly more uneasy than he had been, if that was even possible, as he nervously looks over towards Vincent to see how he'd respond.

Vincent Bailey

PRE

Vincent seems to understand, slowly nodding.

"Its fine, Charlie, I suppose we all have our little secrets," he says with a smile before addressing Joshua. " And I told you my name in the pizzeria; I'm Last Laugh."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread