(DG) To keep them from digging.
Jul 11, 2022 - Jul 27, 2022
(DG) Graveyard shift, the second.
Aug 6, 2022 - Nov 5, 2022
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm shows up at the Rage patently overdressed, his huge glasses earning him looks of shock and confusion from the young and hip contact lens crowd. He heads to the bar, slidding a twenty tip to the bartender.
    "I'm looking for Jammer." He shouts out to be heard over the music.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The bartender points to the DJ's booth, looking slightly surprised that Worm had to ask. It doesn't stop him from taking the tip, though. Maybe he'll spike the Shirley Temple that Worm's probably going to order.

Jammer's dreds bob as he spins -- not in time with the music, but listening; listening to the blonde standing next to him. She's out of place, too, with her eyewear. The young and hip contact lens crowd probably doesn't do any teasing about the eye patch, though.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm counts the drinks he has at the other bar, and decides to call it a night for drinks. "Thanks." He says the bartender, before making his way to the DJ booth. Trying not to look like he is sneaking up at all. He waits for a break in the conversation (or at least when their lips stop moving) before shouting out "Uh, hi!"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Obviously they did not hear him. "Hello!" He shouts out. "Ash said I should speak with you!"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Jammer looks down at the little oddball, and takes his headphones off. He makes his way down from the booth, and approaches.

"Ay, mon, and did 'e say dem magics is not irie?" he asks. Up close, he's definitely bigger, and more muscular. His dreds look like a lions mane.

Behind him, the blonde woman descends, and slips out of the side door.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm blinks, as he tries to understand the man. "He didn't mention anything about...Irie? Alright?" Just to be safe he takes down his grim sight, sad as the world becomes less...interesting. Worm finally sees the man better now, and is intimidated. you don't look like a lion and not get respect from Worm.
    "I'm Worm. Its nice to meet you." extends his hand for a shake. Never hurts to be nice.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"And I be Jammer," the other man acknowledged, taking Worm's hand. More than one of the club-goers glanced at the pair -- more specifically, at Worm. It was the same sort of look people gave a turd floating in a swimming pool.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Pleased to meet you. Ash said I should talk to you, as I'm not on a team."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"OK," Jammer says.

Then silence.

Start talking.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Worm takes in the silence after the OK. Right, so he needed to be a little clearer.
    "Right, so I am new to town, and a bones and bricks kind of guy, and was looking to get involved with local politics and helping out stuff like that. I want to get involved, but don't know who to talk to. Oh, and I don't fight. At all. So, do you know of anything interesting or exciting going down that I could help out in?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread