Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Union Meeting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Mark sat at his desk and kept searching away for more info and a good form to troll for this Steve character. Mia sat on the couch waiting for Mark to be done. She wanted the Kiss and he needed to eat. But she knew the look in his eyes. He was neck deep in work and a bomb wouldn't tear him away...

It took Charlie less time getting to the Union the second time around considering it wasn't too long from the last time he was there. The entire ride there he was thinking up possibilities in his head of what to do next.

How do I catch Mairsil? Or at least lure him to a place where the others can get him? Knowing that guy he could be anywhere at the moment.

When Charlie arrives at the Union, he parks behind the building and approaches the fire exit as Markos instructed him. Balling up his fist he wraps on the door three time and waits for someone to open it.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mia hears a noise coming from outside and goes out the back door and looks down, "You Charlie?" She says. Once she has his confirmation she says "Come up this way." Once the Savage is up the steps she says, "Mark is trying to keep the front doors locked up being as we are not open yet." When Charlie enters he finds himself in Mark's Loft's Kitchen. Mark sits at his computer desk clicking and typing away...

"Yup that's me." he says as she leads him into the Union again. He sees Mark at his desk in front of his computer and gets a little closer before saying "Well I'm glad someone has luck on that damn thing more than I do. how you doing Deputy?"

Daryl comes in behind Charlie. "You wanted to see me?" he asks Mark.

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark's phone Vibrates nearly off the desk, Just a sec guys. Mark scrolls through his phone and reads the messages. "Mia go downstairs." Once Mia is gone Mark looks to Daryl, "Tha Reeve Wants tah see yah. Here is his number, make arrangements tah see him. If all is cool and copacetic give me ah call after tha fact."

"Charlie fill me in on whats going on, tha Reeve wants ah status report on what Ahm working on and If ahm available."

Charlie smiles nervously and then says "Well I spoke with the Prince about what I told you and he was thrilled. He looked to Priscus Konstantine and another gentleman in the room telling them to find Mairsil, torpor or no torpor. Then he told me to be available when they find him and I'm sure he wants Mairsil to explain himself. Sooooo, I'm trying to help them locate Mairsil as well. But that's where we are right now." he looks down to Markos and asks "You wouldn't have an idea of how to get to him would you? I have an idea but it may be a longshot."

M
    Markos Connelly

"That guys is a Damned Loon he could be anywhere..." Mark thought for a few minutes, "Let me run this by tha Reeve an see what he has tah say, I gotta get his ruling on this..." Mark texts the reeve again..

Daryl takes the number from Mark and nods. "I'll call him."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Hang on, I may be going to see him so we can all go together if we need too." Mark says to Daryl.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.