Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Welcome to my parlor, now who's the fly?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria sat near the bar wearing a white corset with black scroll-work designs covering the front and a tight black skirt. Her ever-present servant was standing back by the private room she had reserved and she could feel his presence buzzing in the back of her mind, while her wasp buzzed in contentment. In the back room waited two of her herd. She had played with them earlier as a reward for their presence this evening.

The club was fairly quiet and it was getting on in the evening so people were clearing out, but still plenty of time before dawn. While she waited for Wilhelm, Victoria ran through the evening in her head wondering how things were going to work out and what would be her best approach.

L

Wilhelm arrived at The Asylum, taking a few moments to observe the parking lot. It appeared the club still held patrons, so it seemed as though it would be best to enter in accordance with the establishment's unique dress code. He was fairly certain that Victoria would not mind. And thankfully, he had come with such a contingency in mind. He wore black pants, as well as a black undershirt. It was a simple manner to remove his over shirt and lift the obfuscation on the Kevlar Vest he wore sandwiched between the two shirts. From there he simply slipped on a pair of black gloves and made sure his collapsible batons were displayed prominently on his belt. The paramilitary look was not exactly a difficult one for him to achieve, even on short notice.

When his appearance was to his satisfaction he slipped out of his car and entered the club. His gaze had little difficulty in picking Victoria out from the crowd. And even if it had his beast's reaction certainly would have clued him in. But quelling it in Victoria's presence was fast becoming a simple matter. He wasted little time in weaving through the crowd as he made his way unerringly to her. "Madame Stamford, it is a pleasure to see you once more."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria smiled as Wilhelm approached giving his outfit an appraisal before resting her gaze on his face. Standing up she moved to greet him, "Mister Von Schusten it is always a pleasure to see you again. I'm glad you were able to find the time in your schedule this evening."

She closed the distance between the two of them and if Wilhelm will let her she will linked her arm with his otherwise she lightly touched his arm as she spoke, "Shall we? I've prepared our room for the evening."

She lead him to the back room that they had met in previously. It was a different room that she had used with the Prince and with Twist, because somehow it didn't feel quite right doing so. When the entered the room there were couches and chairs on one half of the room with a large ottoman as the centerpiece and its fuction appeared to be as a table or for other more recreational uses. Two beautiful young women sat on the floor with their feet tucked under them, one of them a brunette and the other a red head. They wore ball gags and were scantly clothed in black leather. When the two predators entered they looked up to their Mistress eager to please.

Victoria snapped her fingers and the two women got to their feet and bared their necks, "Feel free to chose a morsel that pleases you. When we're finished they'll be on their way."

L

Wilhelm was, again, a bit surprised as Victoria moved to link her arm through his. He took care not to let it show, however. Nor did he pull away to prevent her from doing so. The opposite in fact, extending his own arm to allow hers to slip hers through more easily. It would not do to be rude after all, especially given that she had invited him over this night as a show of thanks.

He felt his beast stir once more as he entered the room. But not in fear of Victoria's this time, rather in hunger in anticipation as the two women bared their necks to him. The satisfaction of a predator that had found prey, even if the hunt in this case was non-existent. "Your generosity is most appreciated, Victoria." He smoothly slid his arm free of hers, gliding forward with a predator's effortless grace.

He moved to the brunette, his gaze lingering on the smooth skin of her neck as one hand rose to brush her hair from the area. It then took hold of her shoulder, the other hand moving to grasp her waist; both steadying her. Then his fangs extended, his head bent forward, and the fangs pierced the soft flesh of her neck. The blood pured forth into him with a heady rush. His beast all but growled in contentment, fingers tightening their grip slightly as he relished the familiar sensation of feeding.

He withdrew his fangs with a touch of reluctance, the beast always in conflict with the man to gain more of the precious vitae that sustained it. But the man was stronger. His hands maintained their position as he licked the wounds closed. He had not taken, or needed, much. But you never knew how coordinated a Kine would be after feeding, and it would not do to allow Victoria's pet to simply collapse to the floor like a sack of potatoes. "Again, thank you for your generosity." And he could feel his beast rumble in contentment, in agreement with the statement.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

When Wilhelm had selected the brunette Victoria moved toward the red head. She ran a finger along the woman's jawline before slowly moving in and biting into the tender skin of the woman's neck. Both women shudder slightly as fangs pierce their flesh and like Wilhelm, Victoria only took a little. She helped the woman stay on her feet when she pulled away and when they were both finished feeding she turned to the two women, "Wonderfully performed pets. You are dismissed for the evening." The humans leave together and help one another to the door.

With the other women gone Victoria turned to Wilhelm; her wasp still felt the rush of pleasure from the consumed blood and it was quite intoxicating. "Please, have a seat Wilhelm. I hope you don't mind me calling you that, but it is far more intimate than Priscus. I do hope that you will feel comfortable enough to drop with formality around me as well." she said with a warm smile. When the man chose a spot Victoria settled into right next to him. "I'm just glad they met with your approval. A host takes considerable pleasure knowing her efforts please her friends. We are friends aren't we?"

L

"Of course I do not mind, Victoria. We established that we were both comfortable on a first-name basis while in private during our first meeting, did we not?" Not to mention that I used your first name just before feeding. Her choice of wording struck him as just a bit odd though. He was not sure that "intimate" was the term he would use. "Less formal" perhaps, especially in light of the ordinarily rigid title structure of the Invictus.

He was not entirely expecting Victoria to sit right next to him, though he was not quite surprised by it at this point either. He pondered her question, quite briefly so as not to give the appearance of hesitating. She appeared to be acting a bit differently than she had around him previously. Was she seeking a favor, perhaps? "Yes, I would say that we are friends. I have certainly found what time we have had together to be enjoyable, and hope that you have as well."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria gave Wilhelm's knee a brief and affectionate squeeze before gently releasing it and resting her hands back on her lap. She smiled over to him, "We never had much opportunity to talk last time at the Glissade. It is so difficult to find good company in this city, and spending time socially with those in our care can blur the line if done too much. So I'm glad that we have each other that we can come to for social occasions such as this. You've been in the city for some time now and a Priscus on top of that. Things seem to be going well for you."

L

Wilhelm shifts slightly as Victoria squeezes his knee, his thoughts on the matter difficult to determine with any degree of accuracy. He does seem to relax a bit as she speaks, however, some of the trace amounts of tension he always carried easing from his frame. Such was what happened when one did not appear to have to worry about all the intricate proprieties of Kindred interaction, or with all the other dangers and worries that plagued a Kindred's dealings with just about everything. He moves slightly on the couch, turning to face Victoria. "It is difficult for our kind to find good company in general, it seems. Regardless of the Domain they happen to be in. Which is why it's always a pleasant surprise when those odds are defied. Though it does seem a bit easier to find such companionship here than in many domains, even if a measure of caution is often still required."

"Things have indeed seemed to fall quickly into place for me here. I was quite lucky, I suppose, to arrive in a Domain where the Priscus of my clan was looking to pass on the responsibility due to greater ones. Though it can be a bit tricky, chosen over others who have been established members of the domain for much longer than myself. But you know the feeling as well, do you not? Did you not also become Priscus soon after your arrival?"

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria noticed that Wilhelm shifted under her touch and was unsure if he was receptive or if he was uncomfortable with it. The man is so hard to read. At least he isn't like the prince, that man can be stone, she thought. His reaction did confirm her original assessment of his character and she resolved to stick with her original plan. Her wasp buzzed at the prospect of the hunt and the challenge. She wasn't sure how deep his feelings for her ran. However, one thing was for certain his response was at least mildly favorable or he would not be here.

Victoria nodded at his assessment of kindred relationships, "Unfortunately that is the nature of our existence. Constant caution and never dropping one's guard completely. However, to have someone that you can relax with even a little can be quite rewarding," she smiled as she looked him in the eyes.

She turned on the couch to face Wilhelm and as she crossed her legs they just barely brushed up against his knee. Victoria seemed not to notice as she continued with her leg lightly touching his, "But you are quite right. I found myself in a similar position when I arrived. The Prince wanted to focus more on the city as a whole and less on family problems. To be honest I don't blame him, because he has far larger things to worry about than spoon feeding neonates."

She paused for a moment before continuing,
    "It is difficult starting from scratch in a new city, especially with a position of authority, however, it looks like things are finally beginning to settle nicely. But, you're quite an impressive man Wilhelm. I know you must be doing very well in that regard."

L

Wilhelm did not miss Victoria's leg pressing against his own, it was near-impossible to with Auspex-enhanced senses after all. Though it was slight contact, it could have been incidental. But was it? Was this merely a coincidence, along with the squeeze of his knee and her close proximity to him? The heat he could feel radiating from her skin, the rise and fall of her chest, the sound of her breath meant that she had the blush in affect. A sensible precaution at a club such as this, he supposed, but was that all there was to it?

He himself shifted once more, turning to fully face Victoria. And mirroring her earlier movements, he twisted his own legs so that they were crossed in front of him. A move that all but necessitated their legs to press together a bit more due to his position at the edge of the couch, and lack of room available. Though he seemed to notice as little as Victoria had earlier. "I have not had to deal with the incompetence of neonates at least." A hint of amusement leaked into his voice. His smile as well; a slight departure from the formally polite one he usually wore, and had up until this point tonight.

"I have been assured that I am doing well, recently, by both Harpy Naetesh and and Primogen Nagaraj. For which I am grateful. With the influence held by some members of my Clan it would not bode well for me should I struggle with my position. Thankfully, the Clan Meeting I held seemed to go well. But nonetheless Victoria, your praise is certainly flattering as well as appreciated."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread