Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
... And the chilll bites the skin.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...13&postcount=9

"... Only a few hours of daylight are left, and the chill bites the skin" - he says.

Feh! I checked the local weather. Low of 44 this week. Hah! I've seen single digits here in Columbus. I WISH for the highs of 44 degrees.

Sorry, just had to throw that out there. I slipped on the ice on my door step last night, and "enjoyed" the icy roads in freezing weather on my way to work the last couple nights.

Of course, Steven in North Dakota might throw a Feh my wy, but Sacramento is balmy compared to my world.

And West is sitting back in TX thinking, "you the fools that are living northward."

You should try the UK.

We've had snow since New Years.

Bring on the damned heatwave.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...13&postcount=9

"... Only a few hours of daylight are left, and the chill bites the skin" - he says.

Feh! I checked the local weather. Low of 44 this week. Hah! I've seen single digits here in Columbus. I WISH for the highs of 44 degrees.
    Silly rabbit. Threads happen on the day they end. Later this month Sacramento will be 30*.

Silly player, questioning an ST :P
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

is now a bad time to start mentioning that its gotten warm enough that the valets are getting rid of their coats and going in short-sleeves?
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

I lived in Palo Alto for a year. I remember frost in the mornings as I rode to school, but 70* afternoons as I came home. Then, one Saturday in Feb, I moved to Cleveland, Ohio. -10 with wind chill. 3 foot snow drifts.

"Mom, what's that big white field?"
    "Oh, that's the lake."
    (Frozen to the horizon.)

Then, I remember, Sacramento is a bit further north than Palo Alto.

+ Reply to Thread