Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
M.C. Union: Troubles...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

Scene Note

Mark walked down his stairs and walked behind the bar. He had slept well and was sad to see that Dirge had left without breakfast. He understood though. She was seriously out of her element. Waking up in a guy's bed, above a bar where there is pounding and hammering. And not knowing if its daylight or not. Thankfully Mia was there Just like he had instructed. Ah Wonder if Mia brought her back to the Church. Mia was turning out to be a good little blood doll. Maybe her time for the promotion was coming soon. He grabbed a bottle of water and walked into the office.

There sat Jayne doing her duty, she sat with the Ledger book open in front of her and a side of fries with Vinegar. "How yah can eat Vinegar fries Ah will never understand."

"You don't have to understand, you don't eat."
    Jayne Responded now tapping away at a 10 key

"True enough..." Mark says sitting down in the chair in the office. "So how we doing."

"We would be doing better if we could open Mark." Jayne said with a bit of venom.

"Ah am worken on that..."

"Mark we are almost out of funds,"
    She said to him "We should have opened a week ago..."

Mark stands and begins walking upstairs. "Ahm Worken on it Jayne"

"Well work harder..." Jayne said and slammed shut the door of the Office.

Mark closed the door behind him and walked over to Mia sleeping on the couch. He set the water down next to her and began to Pace a bit. Most vampires would have had Jayne killed or tortured for talking to him like that. But thats why he made Jayne his ghoul. For her no bull shit attitude, her loyalty and her stubborn attitude. Its the perfect compliment for his nature. And she was a hell cat in bed...

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark paced around the room, finally finding purchase in his chair in front of his easel. He looked at the painting of the Woman, Her face and form still blurry. Her hair is dark as Raven's feathers. This woman haunted his dreams but he knew not who she was. Mark stared at the dark pools where her eyes would be.

Mark stood up and walked up to the picture. Staring closely into the dark swirling pools. He turned and walked out of the apartment and downstairs. "Jayne, the painting on the Easel upstairs."

"Mark?"

"Burn it."

"I am sorry?"

"Burn the Fucking Painting... Now."

"Yes Mark."

Mark walked over to the corner booth. The reserved sign of wood is affixed to the table permanently. He stands there staring at the table...

Daryl drops by the Union. He is dressed in motorcycle boots, well-worn jeans and a Harley Davidson jacket. His wavy brown hair hangs to his shoulders.

He walks in and looks for the guy that offered him a job.

It takes Charlie about twenty minutes to get to the Union that Markos told him about. He stepped inside and approached the bar. He waited to get the attention of someone, checking his phone again in the meantime so as not to look like he was being impatient.

S
    Steven

Jayne walks out of the office and goes over to Daryl and Charlie, "Can I help you boys?" Jayne is wearing a jeans and a tight tee shirt. Functional but sexy bartender cloths. She leans against the bar.

Charlie turns to the woman that approaches them and smiles.

Isn't it sad that she's the most attractive mortal I've seen since being here?

"Yes ma'am. I was told to ask for someone named Jayne. A man named Markos Connolly should be expecting me."

M
    Markos Connelly

"I'm Jayne, Mark's assistant, let me check and see if he knows you."

Jayne turns and walks through a set of double doors and into what looks to be a private room. After a couple of minutes she comes back out. Mark sticks his head out of the door and motions the two gentlemen into the private room.

Once in there they will see that there is a large round table with a affixed reserved sign in the middle. The walls are tastefully adorned with 2 framed Paintings. The doors as the close behind the men close with a thud. They will also notice that the door are particularly thick and heavy. There is also a wireless phone and receiver on the side table up against the wall.

"Eh Boys come on in make yourself at home. We can speak freely here."

Mark walks over and flips a light switch, which, unbeknown to the men turned a small light on by the register to let the staff know that they are not to come into the room unless summoned.

Charlie sits down where Markos beckons and looks at the other who was with him. Unsure, he looked to Markos and asked "Konstantin is meeting with Prince Clarke now. If they need me I may have to skip out early but for now I'm okay being here." he said as he checked his phone just in case. He looked at the other one that was with him, unsure of his business and whether or not it was more urgent than his, he waited for Markos to make the decision first.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Hey Daryl, Glad to see you found the place alright." Mark turned to Charlie, "Charlie if ah Were you mate Ah would send ah message to Konstantin making sure where you are supposed to be. Ah've learned that if his Majesty summons you, yah best already be on yah way." Mark said as he sat at the table. "So while we wait tah hear back from the big Man's Hound, tell me what can Ah help yah with." He then gestures to the other chairs at the table as an invitation to sit.

Charlie nods to Markos when he inquires to him about double checking whether or not he's actually needed with the Prince. He sends a quick message to Konstantin and then returns his attention to Markos.

"He had said he'd contact me but you're right I may be expected so I'll try to be quick about this. I don't know how much you know about that gas station explosion that happened a while back but I was there when it happened and the aftermath of it has gotten real bad. The van and the plates from that place were stolen, both owners were in Denver, one of them has been killed and the others have gone missing, it's possible that the dead mortal in the van was one of the missing mortals. Worst of all, apparently there was another stolen car that blew up a couple days later. But now because this is murder over state lines a lot of cops are getting involved and the FBI stopped by that one gas station to notify the gas attendants. Sir Konstantin is meeting with his Majesty now to inform him."

We'll save the Mairsil details for later if he asks. This is the real nitty gritty he needs to know about now.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.