THREADID

Home, friends, shards

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sam nodded as she took the sandwich and was this close to taking a bite untill Gwen told her not to. "Umm...Ok. Why?" If anyone was paying attention, you could hear a certain someones stomach growling...

Vinny laughs.

"Damn, Sam, when did you last eat?" he jokes, making sure he had his wallet. "Speaking of which, are we gonna feed Boss-Roach? Guy must be peckish."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"That's what all this is for. Come on, let's leave it in the basement." She hesitates before leaving, however. They still had a guest. Someone who didn't excactly have business with Scavenger.

She turns to Morgan, saying, "This is something we need to do as a pack. You've seen us work." She looks around to the others, a questionning look in her eyes. "I don't see any objections to you staying. Just know this is pack business. And if you want to work with us, well, grab some leftovers, and let's go."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan nods. "I understand offering chiminage to a totem spirit. Did it myself with the pack I was a part of in Los Angeles." She takes some of the leftovers and looks to Gwen. "Lead on."

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sam sat upright in a second. "Roach-Boss? I though you were joking about that." It took quite a bit out of Sam to remain calm and collected. It wouldn't do much good to sound scared. That would be weakness after all.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory grabbed some food and nibbled on it as he headed to the basement.

"It isn't leftovers unless you have some, right? Otherwise, it is just left out."

There would be plenty for the spirit, and it was Cory's habit to taste what he offered. It made him feel closer to the spirit, though he had no idea if the spirit felt the same.

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

"It isn't just leftovers," Gwen replies. "This is enough for a meal. Maybe two, if we keep certain people out of it." She doesn't even bother throwing a look. Maybe it was meant for all of them.

With a smile and a nod to Morgan, she nods towards the basement. "Come on, let's get this done." Without waiting any further, she starts her way down the steps. The family was growing; That was good, even if it was going to change the dynamics somewhat. Everything'll be fine.

OOC

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

I'm good with what we have.

I'm cool with that.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Same here

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last