1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Life's a bear sometimes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Firebringer

PRE

Continued from here

Matthew leads the Shadow Seekers to Fremont Park and walks to the fountain, signalling Golden Bear.

L

And not long after Matthew summons him Golden Bear arrives, his ephemeral form materializing fully into the material world. He stays silent, for now, his steady gaze taking in his pack and their guest. And as difficult as spirits always were to read, as different as their emotions seemed to be, Golden Bear seemed a bit curious. It was Matthew after all who had summoned him, not Shadow Tongue.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally watched as the Bear materialized from the Either. Sally is visibly moved by this occurance, seeing such a creature materialize from the Hisal. She says nothing waiting for the creature to speak first.

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew seems stronger, more sure of himself, than when he had last met with Golden Bear. Then again, given the previous circumstances, that shouldn't be particularly surprising. "I figured you'd want to be kept up to date on what has been happening. We defeated Light Engulfing Forest and claimed the shard that he had stolen. As it turns out, he's been sitting on top of a locus this whole time; he probably started it himself to cross over to this side. Regardless, I don't intend to let him stay there much longer.

"I've also reclaimed my position as Alpha, and we have a potential new member."
    He nods at Sally. "Sally hasn't completely decided whether to join yet, but I thought it would be good if you met her." Matthew falls silent, certain that Sally and Golden Bear will both have questions.

S
    Sally Romanov

Sally walks forward, Moving to be in front of the Spirit. She says nothing waiting to be spoken too. A look of wonder still on her face.

L

Golden Bear's gaze slowly, inevitably, moves between Shadow Tongue and Matthew. Ultimately returning to settle on Matthew once more. <<I see. And am pleased to here that Light Engulfing Forest will not endure in Shadow Seeker Territory much longer.>> Then his gaze shifted to Sally, the one whom he could sense had endured much over the course of her life. Though apparently also one whom had not been Uratha for long. <<Why do you desire to join my pack, young one?>>

S
    Steven

"Since before my first howl I have been a traveler, a wanderer, moving from one place to the other never settling down. Running away. Now I find myself, for the first time since I was a child, a part of something. Something far greater then myself. And this man," She points to Matthew. "Has offered me a home. And more then that, he has respected me for who I am. In the short time I have known Matthew I have honestly come to believe he is my Alpha. If he, and you, will have me."

L

<<So you have found a place where you can finally endure.>> The spirit's breath rumbled thoughtfully in his throat as he regarded Sally, then the rest of his pack in turn before eventually returning to her. <<I will accept you into my pack.>>

S
    Sally Romanov

<<You Honor Me, Thank you.>> Sally says to the Spirit and then she gives a small look to Matthew.

Shadow Tongue

PRE

Shadow Tongue remains respectfully silent during the exchange. He was nolonger Alpha. There really was no need to voice an explanation unless asked.

In fact the Bone Shadow felt freed from the burden, able to get back a lost love in ever discovering the Hisil.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last