1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Home, friends, shards

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen, ahead of the other girls and back in Hishu, enters the Sworns' communal Den, eaving the door open for the others. She's eager. Very eager. A shard of a spirit, possibly a unique item in the entire world. This was going to be interesting. Maybe even fun.

"Anyone home?" she calls out to the house at large. Apparently her eagerness to solve the spirit matters let her be lax enough to bring Morgan into the pack's Den. It's something she simply hasn't given that much thought to. We have a piece of downtown! The hisil's gonna be fixed!

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

"Hey, lady, I'm in here."

Cory's voice somes from the kitchen, along with something, a spoon or fork, scraping a plate in that annoying "scrapescrapescrape" Cory does when he is trying to get the last bit of food, without resorting to licking.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo comes out of his room, having left the Shard piece in his room secure so it would be unbothered. He goes to the fridgerator, grabbing a plate of food, and taking a few bites, and then leaving the plate on the counter to rot in peace, food for Scavenger-That-Never-Tires.

"Hey bab-Gwen." He says, laughing as he cuts himself off.

Vauban

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Sure I'll get use to that Samantha though as she walked in not long after Gwen. The shadow wasn't exactly what she had expected. But then again being a werewolf was still something new for her.

"Well, good to see this place isn't deserted." She said, cracking her knuckles and hearing a satisfying crack from them. Paws really got things locked in place after awhile, it was good to be in Hishu again. Not that she didn't mind urhan. "Whats to eat?"

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory glances at the plate Mateo left behind, then glances at Mateo and Gwen.

Leave it, he tells himself. That is Mateo's offering. He glances at the plate, then looks at his own, nearly spotless from his efforts. My offering to Scavender-That-Never-Tires is still in the ditch down the road. Half of it, anyway.

"There are some left-overs in the fridge. Or, you can order pizza. I won't object to pizza."

Vincent Bailey

PRE

The tell-tale linger of smoke wafts from the backdoor as Vincent finishes his third cigarette since returning, something clearly on his mind.

It was necessary. Mat had no choice.

Hearing the voices from inside, he entered and closed the door carefully.

"Hey, I'm up for pizza," he adds with a smile. "So long as its fresh."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan tenatively makes her way into the den. She keeps her posture respectful, what with entering another pack's home and all. She nods to those already gathered, giving Mateo a deeper nod, then finds a convenient wall to lean against.

Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Cory notices Morgan's respect as she enters. He is about to say they can send Mateo out for food, but holds back in front of someone new to the pack dynamics.

Alpha is Alpha.

His body language loses some of the silliness, but a waft of cigarette smoke tickles his nose and he smiles.

"Yeah, we can send Vincent out for pizza. We just won't tell him its gonna be delivered."

P

Faith Taylor
    Henry Pym

Gwen moves into the kitchen herself, motionning Morgan forward. "Make yourself at home, no enemies here." Looking around at the guys, she adds, "You have no idea how glad I am none of you are wearing an apron."

She digs around the fridge and cupboards, taking out what was necessary for a turkey and tomatoes sandwich. She liked to give Scavenger her favorites. It made the sacrifice feel real.

"So,..." she starts, trying to push the guys towards something. "Don't make me beat the answers out of you guys. What did you find?"

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan takes a seat, getting a feel for the den before looking to Mateo and the other gentlemen.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread