Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Preparing for the Tour

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

PRE

Jack gets up, dresses in his regular, casual clothes, and then has his usual breakfast of microwaved Pop-Tarts and a glass of milk as he reads his daily webcomics on his laptop. He makes sure to rinse the glass and put it in the dishwasher before going back to reading as he waits for those who will be helping him again with the Bridge investigation.

Orphan

PRE

Orphan shows up with Tam and knocks at Jack's door. He's got his duffel bag with him.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam is holding the corner of her eye, blinking rapidly, trying to dislodge an eyelash.

PRE

Jack gets up and looks through the peephole to see the couple, then unlocks the padlock and opens the door.

"Hey guys, glad you could make it," he says cheerily. "Come on in! How's it going?"

Orphan

PRE

"Doing okay," Orphan says. He takes a glance around Jack's place, trying to get a feel for his fellow Enchanter.

Lol, got tired of copy/pasting it separately. Posted the interior description here.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Orphan

PRE

Orphan is somewhat surprised by the lack of books for a member of the Mysterium, but notes his interest in games, which does make sense for an Order focused on discovering secrets and figuring things out. The apparent musical interest is more interesting to Orphan.

"Nice place," Orphan says. "Tam and me, we're working on setting up a Sanctum."

A part of Orphan's training, and the words of his Legacy mentor, Master Typhoon, warn against giving away that sort of information, but Orphan figured that if he couldn't even minimally trust a guy he was going to be working with to try to resolve a huge threat, there was no point in trying to work with the guy. Besides, he'd let Jack down by failing to show for an earlier part of their mission, so he Orphan figured Jack trusting him enough to give him another chance warranted him showing Jack some trust and openness in return.

Sam Skrit, Wizened, Spring Court
    Tam, Thyrsus, Mysterium

Tam briefly looked around, then found comfort on the couch.

"I never got into video games, much. They fascinate me, though. I watched people play on occasion. So, who else are we expecting?"

PRE

"This morning, the most we might be waiting for is Jordan. Later, we might meet up with Animus, though he's said he might not make it. He's already got his Sight up, though, if he can, from what he said," Jack explained.

Orphan

PRE

"So, what's the plan going to be, and how can I help out?" Orphan asks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread