THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

After finally getting her affairs in order Aurum decides to give the Curator a call and see if she can make contact. Picking up the phone she dials the museum's number

*ring* *ring*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Fillard Goldman Museum of Anthropology and Antiquity," a cheery female voice answers. It's amazing. It sounds like one long word, the way she breathlessly delivers it.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum rolled her eyes at the sound of the cheerful voice before she replied in a plain fashion, "Morning, I'm Aurum and I would like to schedule an appointment to meet with Dr. Primoria. I was sent by an out of town colleague. Would she be available?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Aurum? Is that a first or last name? Is the colleague a professional contemporary?" Gina asks. She sounds incredibly bored being the Phone Filter.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

She had been expecting at least a question about her name. Most of the time when people see her in person they just assume someone who looks like her would also have a weird name, but over the phone she didn't have that luxury.

"First name. It is unusual I suppose, but what can you do? To answer your second question, yes the colleague is currently working in their field. They said it is important that I introduce myself to the Doctor soon after arriving."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Do they have a name? Field? Maybe wrote a letter of introduction?" Gina asked. Why everyone thought the Curator would stop and talk to anyone never ceased to amaze her.

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Who the heck does she think this woman is? The Pope? She can't get that many phone calls of this nature. She was finding herself getting a little irritated at the hoops she was having to jump through to keep the conversation public over the airwaves.

"Why yes he does have a name, how kind of you to ask. Now, I imagine you would like to hear it?" Aurum asked the woman in a manner just shy of patronizing before continuing without waiting for an answer. "His name is Dr. Harold Lector. He works in preservation and as it so happens there is a letter of introduction in my posession that is to be handed to Dr. Primoria personally. Is there anything further that you require or would it perhaps be better to come down and discuss this in person?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Yes, I would like to hear it, that's why I asked," replies Gina, unfazed. "See? That wasn't hard, was it? Now I imagine you would like to know when is a good time to come down, wouldn't you?"

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Victoria Stamford

Aurum laughed at Gina's biting response back, clearly enjoying it and not out of any sense of mocking the woman. "I'm sorry about that. You sound like a lot of fun, I hope you'll forgive me." She said sincerly, before continuing, "If you would be so kind Miss. I'd really appreciate it."

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Tomorrow after ten... but before eleven thirty is open," comes a muffled answer. Then a soft pop.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread