Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dropping By Glissade

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

PRE

Not having any luck getting hold of Arthur, after work Derek drops by Nightfall's dojo, hoping to catch Nightfall and inform him of the news about Tim. In case Nightfall isn't there, he already has a note ready to leave.

Derek's never actually been by Glissade, so he's interested in seeing what sort of place his fellow Changeling runs.

Presence
    (Quiet)
    Striking Looks
    (Bed Head)
    Goodwill
    (Spring)
    Fairest
    (Polychromatic, Treasured)
    Nightfall

PRE

Finding the place closed, Derek slides the prepared note - in an envelope - under the door, or through the mail slot, or however he can best leave it short of taping it to the door.

OOC.. I knew Nightfall was unavailable, of course, but there's no way Derek would have known this.

OOC

PRE

Sure. If she stated she wanted to do that, he'd have picked her up after work. Otherwise he was planning to call her and go pick her up before going to look into the Tim stuff first-hand.

Erica smiles and walks up from her quick excursion to the nearby corner shop, offering Derek a sandwich and holding onto another for herself. "What did he say, he's coming with us?" She pauses, looking confused. "Hm, you talked to him very quickly, didn't you?"

PRE

Derek, holding his phone, says "Nightfall doesn't seem to be here." Hearing Atlas answer on the other end, he whispers "Hold on", then talks to Atlas.

Erica looks a little disgruntled but swallows it and turns her attention to her sandwich, unwrapping it and taking a big bite.

PRE

Derek closes the phone. "It's just the two of us, at least for now. Atlas will call back if he can get away from guard duty at the hospital."

Putting his phone away, he takes the sandwich, unwraps it partway and takes a bite.

After chewing and swallowing, he smiles and says "Excellent. Thank you, Erica. So, one good turn deserves another. How about we go to the mall, and after we figure out what we can about Tim's activities, we stop by Victoria's Secret and I pick up something nice for you?"

Derek's smile widens into a grin as he finishes the sentence.

Erica seems a little distracted and doesn't respond to Derek's offer at once, glancing at her sandwich with a frown. "I know everyone's busy, but still.. this is important too, and I'm an airhead as far as they're concered, but I managed to make it." She sighs. "And I bet they still treat me as useless and silly, but at least I.." She shakes her head. "Sorry Derek, yeah, I'd like that." She gives a slightly strained smile. "It's just, I want to help, but I'm not sure I'm any worth."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread