Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Seeking the Truth

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Marcus Evan

PRE

After arriving home, Marcus resists the urge to call the Boys to check up on them. They will call me when they have something to say. Instead, he sets out two pads of paper and a couple of pens on his kitchen table, in preparation of his conversation with Duncan. Fixing a couple of sandwiches, he takes a bite of one and chews thoughtfully as he mentally goes over what he has learned. The Ear will Bring the Truth...

Solving Enigmas

Target number is 7 successes. Each roll is 5 minutes of thinking.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus thought about the connections between them... What am I missing?

Solving Enigmas"

As Marcus is racking his brains in an effort to join the dots of this little mystery, his door bell rings. He manages to understand the following: Duncan has been scarred by someone, most probably Marcus Bloodnose who believes he is hunting a Loyalist that has caused ruin in the San Francisco freehold. Why is another matter.

Hopefully, Marcus can work that out now he has a little one-on-one time with the Snowskin.

Marcus Evan

PRE

Marcus answers the door, expecting Duncan's arrival.

The Snowskin stands with an air of apprehension in his posture but that was expected as his son was allegedly kidnapped, he had been put under an oath of secrecy and had an infected carving on his chest.

"Hey Marcus, how did things go?"

Marcus Evan

PRE

Clapping the Snowskin on the shoulder, Marcus leads him over to the kitchen table and offers him a seat. "Not so well, I'm afraid." Putting pen to paper Marcus writes a message and turns it so Duncan can read it. "However, I was able to get in touch with Emma, and she is meeting me here tonight, at midnight. Hopefully I'll get more answers out of her." The Metalflesh slides the other sandwich across the table. "How are you holding up?"

Duncan gives the Metalflesh a weary smile and takes the seat and accompanying sandwich with good grace, thanking Marcus for both. Halfway through his first bite, he listens with confusion before gancing at the note, understanding blossoming. Taking the pen, he writes a reply while says, "Oh, cool. Haven't seen Emma for a while. Nice to catch up."

1. Ok. No probs.
    2. Shit, didn't think of that.
    3. Yes, it was. He wants Crunk.
    4. Bloodnose kept saying it. Don't know what it means.
    5. Sorry, no.

Marcus Evan

PRE

"Yes, it will. It took me forever to convince her not to bring Harry along, but I need to ask her some questions he wouldn't like." Circling the bit Duncan had written about Crunk, Marcus writes "WHY?" next to it.

Duncan shrugs and then quickly holds up a hand, grabbing the pen and writing something down with urgency.

'He mentioned something about the Ear? The Ear wants him.'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread