Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
New Layout

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

So, I added 'recent posts' as a sidebar to all the pages, as I'm sure some of you have noticed.

Thoughts? Like? Dislike? CHANGE IT BACK NOW PLZ KTHX?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Its handy but it'd be nice if there was an indicator to mark if the posts were new, like before with the yellow/red triangles next to them. Apart from that, it looks good, still investigating.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

knee jerk reaction: i didn't like because the new threads were compressed and small

but seeing as they will be there even if I'm looking at threads, im gana have to be put down as iffy for right now. need to use it more

Kharn

i cant say i like it to be honest, i dont know exactly what it is, just rubs me the wrong way

also, idk if it was intentional, but the "secondary" forums like the OOC for splat, the
    "sanctum" forums for splat, ect... are all now at the top of the page when you select the main splat link, and idk why but that just kinda throws everything off balance from what i'm used to since its been the other way around since i joined up here

while i agree it could be useful, the sidebar i mean, i personally dont like it... maybe it you made it optional? or made it collapseable? like how some of the sections are on the main index page?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yeah i'm not wild about not 'jumping' to the last post on it.

I'll revert it.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread