Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
The Circle Goes Round

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean had received a phone call from Lori. It had come right out of left field, as he hadn't heard from her in months, and they had agreed to meet up at the The Circle's Temple.

He pulls up to the Temple on a buzzing motorized dirtbike. He wears his usual attire; t-shirt, cargo pants, and combat boots. He shuts off the motorbike and looks around for Lori, Circe or any other members of the Circle who might be present.

Lori Meyers is idly leaning against a wall, outside, smoking a cigarette she had asked a homeless guy to light off of his on her walk over to the Temple. She drops it to the concrete when she sees the mohawked dirt bike rider approaching and stomps the smoldering butt out under her heavy boots.

"Hey looser, what's up? Let's go do the damn thing," she says, teasingly, then motions toward the Temple's doors.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean grins, happy to see her, but his grin fades a bit when he remembers how she had just vanished on him

"Hey, babe." He says, fully knowing how it bothered her "It's good to see you, too." He adds sarcastically

"So, where the fuck you been?"

Lori takes out a folded piece of printer paper and hands it to Sean. "Hiding from Johnny Law," she says with a scoff. "What about you, you've been gone since that last meeting. Nothing good, I assume?"

When Sean unfolds the paper its a police sketch of a pissed off looking woman with piercings in the eyebrow, nose, labret, and a very familiar Madonna piercing on her upper lip. The drawing's hair is scribbled in black and appears to represent it being very unkempt or maybe gelled into a tussled excuse for spikes.

Lori's hoarse voice proclaims,"she don't look nothin' like me," as Sean's fall upon the sketch.

Sean
    Sean

PRE

"I got burned real bad at a strip club. It's a long story. Anyway, after Court I kinda went underground, ya know? At least until I could get some blood and heal up."

Sean snickers looking at the police sketch "You know you oughta be careful. Someday your temper's gonna get you in real trouble." He hands her the sketch back and begins walking with her toward the Temple "Well, you should have called. I kinda missed having you around."

He stops, turning to face her "Fuck that. I did miss you. I was worried you'd gotten yourself killed and it bothered me. Next time call me and we'll go on the lamb together, okay?"

Lori snorts, "killed for good you mean... Fuck it," she starts to say but something about Sean's tone seemed serious and she decided that she should commit this time with a solemn nod.

"Alright Sean. I'll call," her voice seems refined like she was really trying to be true.

"But I know you wouldn't have had fun on that last camping trip I took," she breaks the seriousness with a snarky remark and a devilish little smirk.

"Lets go already."

Sean
    Sean

PRE

Sean smiles, seeming to be satisfied with her answer. He turns and again begins heading to the temple.

"I wanted to let Circe know what happened to me after Court. I kind of fell off the radar. Who knows? Maybe she'll have something for us to do."

He opens the door to the Temple and steps inside, looking for Circe.

Lori just nods and follows Sean into the Temple to look around.

When Sean and Lori enter, they find Circe inside, dresssed in her ceremonial robes. Her wolf walks alongside her, and the long, thick-bodied rattlesnake is coiled around her neck and left arm. She directs a kine girl in arranging some of her wooden masks along one wall - Sean and Lori both recognize the girl, Callie, the one Lori delivered to the Samhain celebration.

Circe turns as Lori and Sean approach. "Lori. Sean. It is good to see you both."

"Circe," Lori says with an awkward smile, "looking magnificent as usual. Its good to see you as well." Her eyes drift downward and study the wolf that walks along side Circe, "it seems that me and Sean here have some explaining to do." Her gruff voice is tinged with a bit of disappointment with herself.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread