(Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

In the mid afternoon, Sofia gets a text to the number she gave the tall Irishman

Hello, Sofia. This is Jasper. I hope you remember me. We met a few times. Sorry it took me a bit to get to you. Work picked up a bit but I was finally able to arrange things for our picnic, if you're still interested in meeting up. Get back to me when you can.

~Jasper

Alessandra
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A few hours would pass before a reply was sent,

The tall guy, of course I remember. I’m still interested and I have a free evening on (insertdate).
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien
    The real side of Jasper looks very similar, tall and lanky with a lithe build. The glaring difference is his head: a large shaggy head of what looks like an Irish Wolfhound rests on his shoulders. A pair of expressive green eyes and alert ears give him an alert and kind look to his features. He still has that same rugged good looks about him, despite the blocky canid snout he has. His leather jacket looks very well made and hangs on his lanky form almost like a second skin, the furred interior looking soft and blacker than the night.

Mantle
    The light floral scent of honeysuckle with the slight tang of musk beneath it, like a good sweat earned after a roll beneath the sheets.
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

Sounds good. I'll meet you at (InsertParkLocation) at say 9? We'll meet in parking lot and head from there.

OOC: Sorry about the long wait for a response. Still up for this scene if you are. I can start it up.
    Beast: Coyote | Wyrd 3 | SL2 (Ruggedly Handsome) | Mantle: Floral Musk | Giant | Thick Irish Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

I'll see you then

Still good to go
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Farmboy Charm)
    Striking Looks
    (Ruggedly Handsome)
    Giant
    (7'2")
    Strength
    (Lean and wiry)
    Hidden Life
    Jasper

Mien

Mantle
    Jasper Scenes
      Wyrdstone

+1
    SL
    PRE

Coyote

OOC: Closing this thread.

Closed Thread