Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Lunchables

Feb 3, 2023 : (Grey Hoods) Freezer Burn
(Grey Hoods) Pub Grub
Jul 29, 2023 - Sep 28, 2023
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Mr. Plow, that's my name, that name again is Mr. Plow!" she sang happily before taking a drink of her Dr. Pepper.

The Beast looked at the other two women with a smirk. "Why does driving a stick sound like innuendo?"

"I know all kinds of great little joints like this," Sonnie nodded as she dipped her garlic fries into ketchup, "and food trucks."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A perfectly shaped eyebrow arches, “Huh? Ants in a sewer?” a slow shake of her head, “Uh, no? I almost had pet bunnies once though.” That idea was still in her mind.

Then a firmer shake, “Nope, never had the chance to learn. And, fun fact, I didn’t learn to drive until I was in my twenties.” Being in Arcadia held by a Keeper would do that to a girl. “Oh, I’m sure you’re cooler than me in a lot of ways.” It was true.

“There’s just something special about diner food.” Maybe it was the grease or the atmosphere.

A sly smirk to Sonnie, “Because some people associate the two. Being able to drive a standard is supposed to mean you are better at handling certain, uh, appendages.” A light shrug as she spears another strawberry, “But I think it’s false, as I have never had anyone complain about my skills in that department.” Just a matter of fact right there. “So I don’t see the truth in it.”

Sip of water, “You’ll have to share the other great little joints like this!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nobody got the joke, shame. Circe just dully nods and flatly says, "I support bunnies."

Circe eats her sandwich and considers the analogous anatomy question.

"Because," she smirks at Sonja's question, "What she said," pointing at Seraphina, "Makes sense given the rookie racers. A lot of the street racers start out as juvenile boys, so their taunts are equally juvenlle, oh ho ho ho! Can't expect them ta have the good taunts when they're still a bunch of kids. They learn ta race then ta taunt. Or crash."

Circe had considered taking the path of the street racer, but that seemed a little cliche with those movies so the sidearm's siren song sucked her in instead. That and she'd have gotten fed up with the PG13 taunts eventually, followed by violence. "Street racers can't all be Vin Diesel. Hafta start somewhere."

"True, true, true," she nods in agreement, "Sonja has a knack fer finding the good stuff like this. Ya could totally be a tour guide." She washed down her sandwich before blue lips smile at Sonja Wu, "Or a reviewer online. Be a foodie my friend."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Wait, what's this about bunnies?" the Beast seemed to have completely missed that discussion. There was food in front of her, after all, so it should be no surprise she wasn't paying 100% attention.

Sonnie giggled like a school girl. "She's talking about handjobs." Captain Obvious over here.

"Oh, absolutely!" she nodded enthusiastically after taking another bite of her grilled cheese, "I got a nose for great eateries! Name the cuisine you want and I'll find it! I'm totally a foodie, just not professionally." The Claviger looked thoughtfully at the ceiling. "Gordan Ramsey fears me."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “I thought you would. But I’ve been thinking more and more about them, and the house is soo empty.” It was like a tomb. It needed something fresh and full of life.

“That being said,” a nod to Circe, “I would like to learn at some point. Never know when the knowledge might come in handy.” The driving a standard, not the taunting.

“Oh!” jumping in on what was said, “A food truck or diner critic! Could make a website and everything! I would totally support all your reviews as you have not let me done once with food.” Pausing, “Or any other time for any other reason.” Just to clear that up, “But food critics are totally a thing and you’d be good at it I think.” Cause it was Sonnie and Sera always thought the best of her.

To Sonnie, “I haven’t told you the story about the bunnies?” Huh, she thought she had. “Long story short, Mary and I took a quick off road through some local wooded areas. Just out having fun type thing. And we came across these adorable bunnies! And ever since I’ve considered adopting some.” Granted they were Hedge rabbits, but same, ish, general idea.

Tapping her nose with a giggle as well, letting her know she was right on the nose.

A solemn nod, “I bet he does!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well just keep in mind, whilst ya can be a bunny girl, I am the gun bunny," she laughs as well. "Those fluffies were adorable," Circe is triggered to happy. "I don't care how much the thorns bit in, healing 'em was worth pain and loss of a truck," the Hedge rabbits were Pokemon levels of cute. "Wild aren't good pets though, Petco probably better choice."

When Captain Sonja explains the obvious, Circe faux gasps in shock, "Oh my. I suppose it is good she is good at some job," and joins in on the giggles.

Circe's smile is like someone just gave her some heavy ordinance and a safe spot to use it. "You want asshole lessons? Well I'm good at trolling foooolks," then she deflates with her ears drooping down, "Oh. Ya mean stick shifts. Yeah sure," she nods as the truth is more disappointing.

"Oh ho ho ho!"
    Circe laughs as Sonja's boast brings a image to her head. "Gordon's most fearsome foes. You and the Chef. Sonny!" She smiles at her, "Please, please, please, please tell me yer friends with the Swedish Chef?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Something tingled in the back of Sonnie's head. Maybe she had heard the bunny story before. It felt familiar, but she couldn't recall exactly where or when. Beast Brain strikes again. The memory failure had her staring at her plate in silence for a moment, before she shook her head and moved on.

Happy for the distraction, she laughed and nodded along with Circe, "So lewd!"

The Steepscrambler tilted her head at the Larcenist, curious, when the question about the Muppet was asked, then she smiled innocently. "Bork bork bork?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Hands were held up, one holding a fork, “I would never dream of going after your well-earned title.” Nope, not this Treasured. She didn’t even know how to shot a gun. Well, maybe the basics of aim and pull the trigger, but that was it. “That’s a good point, wild rabbits deserve to remain in the wild and observed.” Which was why she had ideas. “But we’ll see. It’s just an idea to give me something to go home to.” An empty house was depressing.

Laughing, “I don’t think people would know what to do if I learned to be an asshole!” it would probably be quite the surprise. “But maybe someday, might be a good lesson to have in my back pocket.” It just seemed against the Nix’s kind nature. “And should that day come, you will be the first one I call!” not that she thought Circe was an asshole, but she was sure the Summer had a few tricks.

Laughing once again, “Lewd is a good state of mind to be in! Plus, it’s fun!” adding a wink.

Sapphires widen, “That sounds like confirmation to me!” giggling.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think," she checks her phone and yes. "Some of the bunnies get giant, like dog sized. I'm all fer it, let me know if ya need help with cuddling, erm, caring fer the bunnies Sera." She was most certainly willing to help with the cuddles care of the bunnies.

"Ha," Circe points at Seraphina when she says back pocket, "Good pun. I am glad ta have taught ya that at least, oh ho ho ho!"

Circe smiles at Sonja then winks, "Oh yes gurl friend. It ves su fery luod ouff her. Luodly luod."

Circe breaks down in laughter at that. "Great cook. And it is a funny method of messing with folks, oh ho ho ho! Though I'm a little bit too angry ta pull it off fer long. I'll leave it ta those of a happier disposition."

Her sandwich finished, Circe signals for her pie.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I'm always in a lewd state of mind. Makes life more fun." Okay, she wasn't lewd-minded all the time, but fairly often. That was enough.

Her grilled cheese sandwich was gone, as were most of her garlic fries. She slurped more of her Dr. Pepper, savoring the tastes before they were gone as well.

"I'm glad appreciation of the Swedish Chef still exists today," said the 80s kid in Sonnie.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread