Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was waiting for the Reeve in her new office, which was nestled in the same area as the Reeve's office. Jennifer had her fine leather locking briefcase and two fine leather notebooks and pens, one set up on the guest side of the table and one set on Jennifer's side of the table.
    The office was decorated with a vase of white and red roses on a side table. A small bowl with clear water held a single floating lotus bloom on a nearby shelf.
    The shelf was tastefully arranged with several books: the Language of flowers, thesauruses, and classic American and British literature books.
    Jennifer was wearing a beige and green business suit with a silk scarf in black. She wore her chocolate diamond ring and green emerald ring.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen enters the office with a small bow.

"Good evening, Seneschal Hazelton."

SHe's wearing a green shirt tonigfht and hasn't really adapted her clothing for Elysium today, except for the messenger bag she's got with her.. As is, she does not yet take a seat, but has a small look around the office.

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Having been expecting the Reeve, Jennifer stands as the Reeve enters the room.
    "Reeve." She greets with a nod between those of equal standing in the city. Jennifer remains quiet for a moment, following the Reeve's eyes around the room. After a moment, Jennifer reclaimed her seat.

"I am looking forward to hearing the state of current investigations in her Grace, the Alder Prince Alessandra's Domain." Jennifer stated pleasantly, although her voice slithered like a serpent over dying autumn leaves.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Helen remains standing for the time being.

"Short version: We have apprehended Cyrus Corvinus and McCabe, so that issue is mostly solved, depending on what fate awaits the two and they guy that happened to be there when the whole scene happened. Should mostly solve the Industrial District issues unless some rat slipped though the cracks.

The Rowland issue is pretty much solved, we've also arrested trespassers, likely the real culprits and sorta enemies of Rowland and Dr Baker.

Forten... I've been stuck with rebuilding the investigation group. Again. Priscus Heinrich and Mister Wells leaving set us back by a lot. I've pulled in Raul Dominguez and Joshua Gonzalez. With their help, we should be able to tackle at least some of the locations to see what we can find. I've also tried to reactivate Miss Perez, bt there hasn't been a reply so far. Seems like we've been sorta lucky in the meantime, no clue if that's good or not."

She shrugs and takes a seat.

"Thats the gist of it. Do you have any particular questions about details or other bits ?"

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I was there when Priscus Baker brought in his three prisoners. I had to step in to keep the two kindred from walking off."
    That tone? It is not pleasant. Or pleased. It has a bite to it.

A hand picked up the pen and made short hand notes of what Helen reports.

"Her Grace, the Alder Prince, staked the two trouble makers. I called Priscus Jack for help solving the memory of the mortal.
    I want to discuss this matter and then we'll move on to the other investigations."

Confidants has not entered continuity when this thread opened on May 22nd. Only closed threads should be referenced.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer waits for a moment. Her pen taps lightly on her notebook as she waits expectantly. "Reeve?"

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Sure thing, what about the matter would you like to discuss first ?" Helen asks.

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer leans forward slightly.
    "Can you describe how the prisoners came to be in Priscus Baker's custody?

The prisoners were walking away from the van when I approached the two Kindred.
    I was told that Whip Wells was present at the incident, yet I have not seen Whip Wells. Priscus Baker drove the three to Elysium and walked in the mortal. I persuaded the kindred to come to the office. Priscus Baker described what happened.
    I would like your account."

Jennifer kept her tone concerned. Some information seems to have not been shared. Perhaps Baker was a Deputy who simply had made a mistake, yet Jennifer was not seeing sighs of that.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"Sort of. We came to the place and split up before getting in. Dr Baker and Mr Wells went in through the front, I went around the back to that backdoor you guys found. Wasn't guarded, I had the feeling there was someone in the parking lot, might have been a guard, some observer, no idea, I lost him." She scratches the back of her head in thought. "I didn't have the time to talk to Dr Baker about what happened inside yet. Anyways, I guess at some point, they go into combat. As soon as I hear Wells call, I break down the door and head inside. Where the two are fighting three guys, McCabe, Corvinus and the mortal. We managed to subdue the three and get them underway, I was called away forsomestuff that turnedoutto be not as serious as the folks made it sound. So my account kinda ends there."

10. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer nods as Helen gives her account, demonstrating that she was arively listening to the Reeve. She took a well made pen and made a note of Helen's account, adding an * item that there was an unknown observer.
    "Your account fills in some holes that were bothering me. It is irritating when others inflate a situation and pulled you away from the investigation." A shake of the head. What an annoyance for Helen.
    "I am satisfied that you handled the situation well."
    A nod to Helen. "It was a difficult situation with a lot of moving parts and quite a powerful Kindred. You did well bringing him to justice.

"I do want to mention that I found Priscus Baker to be quite adept in handling the situation. Corvinus was quite impressive and the Mekhet Priscus held his own with him.
    I was impressed with how Whip Wells was involved and the Mekhet Priscus mentioned him favorably in the fight. However, he seemed to leave Priscus Baker alone to handle three prisoners."
    Jennifer's expression became grave. Not great critical thinking skills on Wells part.

"Those two are moved off the board. It is good that the situation has been handled. Do we want to talk about the situation about Forten? I brought the report that I created for you."

Jennifer opened her case and brought out the metal fastener envelope with Gillian Keibler written on the folder. Jennifer took a moment to spread out the materials facing Helen. Jennifer picked up the typed report and placed it on Helen's side of the table.
    Gillian lives locally downtown at present. There is a recent picture [attached] and she has the financial means to make large donations to charity. She works at PCF rehabilitation clinic.
    All past information is attached
    ( Links to the Web pages of the wrestling career from 2017 -2018 were attached)

"This is what I found out about Gillian Kiebler. The woman is an amateur wrestler. Gillian was a women's tag team chapmion from 2017 through 2018. She has no social media, which is a bit odd. I believe her to be a mortal for she has several videos of her wrestling matches through the amateur wrestling company hosted online."

Jennifer placed a finger briefly on one of the newspaper printouts to direct Helen's attention to it.
    There was an article on the front page of the Sacramento Bee from January of this year. There was a photograph of a blonde, athletic woman who was standing with a man in front of Rocky's bar. The caption read " Local woman helps fund charity for bikers giving back to underprivileged children in Sacramento". The article explains that Gillian made a large financial contribution to Bikers for Hope charity, which provides assistance for children in the community.
    The article reports that Gillian lives in the downtown area and works as a physical therapist in a local clinic.

"This is a photograph of her at a local bar, Rocky's. Gillian funded a charity for bikers giving back to children in the community. I had Liam physically go to the local records building to do a basic records check. Gillian has no criminal record and is employed at PCF rehabilitation clinic."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread