Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Signorina De Luca?" Circe may not know everyone in the underworld, even is most heard of Circe as a meme, but she did know the mafia queen. Not as fun as being a Summer Queen, but a queendom nonetheless. She waves her hand in dismission to the stand she left to join, "Try fer tequila next time beer wench," causing said beer wench to gawk.

Yes, Circe had been using Italian the whole time just to fuck with the poor woman. Who is probably now relieved she is leaving to join Sofia and her friend.

"Having a good evening? Oooh, nifty shirt. I will admit, more suited than mine ta go with the music. Though, I am less then enthused the drink selection of just beers." She scoffs.

Then looks to the unknown, "Hello. I'm often contrary, but mostly I anwser ta Mary," she waves her arms wide in greeting to Jennifer, a innocent smile with a hint that it wasn't innocent on her face, "And I'm certain ya don't have anything up yer sleeves, only half of anything."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Boo. I would bet on the shadowy one having the best reaction.
    Yes, let us talk about it later."
    Jennifer agreed.
    Jennifer glanced to the festival employee briefly as the beuaty left her. "Evening. I am Jenna." She stated, her Cursed voice affecting her words as a snake slithering through decaying, dying leaves.

"Strawberries." Jennifer recognized the other woman. What was her name?
    "Aloha." She waggled her hand to the woman who had brought strawberries to the last social outing.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

3. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jenna had a cool voice. Was she a Lost? Or just somebody with a voice changer for the fun of it?

"Cool, nice ta meet ya Jenna." She muses, "Hopefully it is a fun night. Uh?"

Circe stops to look around. She was trying to find it. But nope. She is not even tryng to hide her confusion, "Who has strawberries? Did I miss something in a walk in the park or some shit? Or is that a band's name?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Catching the wave and tracing the hand to the arm to the body and finally to the face, Witch recognized Sofia. And then her companion next to her. A smile on her face, she answered the summons of the wave and approached in time to catch Mary's introduction.

And she couldn't help it, a soft chuckle escaped. She supposed you either got tired of saying "yes, like in the nursery rhyme" or you embraced it.

Another laugh and a grin at Jenna (even if that voice managed to make even a good word like strawberry sound like they might be rat poop) "I haven't found any here yet, but I'm keeping my eyes open." Turning with her smile to Mary she lifted a hand in symbol talk for 'hi, that's me that you need to be looking to'.

"Morgan. When I met them last time, I had found a food vendor with candied strawberries. They were-" and she chef kissed the air. Glancing back to the two, she tilted her head "In the absence of said strawberries- has anything good been found here yet?"

Her air-quote name air-quote might be similarly linkable to a story, but she wasn't about to try to make that connection for anyone. 1. Risk. 2. She just wasn't that witty. And she knew it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Waving off the name, “Aw, come now Mary, call me Sofia.” This wasn’t work, and this wasn’t her fellow Italian looking to make a deal. A quiet chuckle, “Nothing wrong with craft beer, should give some of it a try.” Would she prefer whiskey or something stronger? Sure. But the beer was actually good.

A bare shoulder shrugged, “I’m not on the clock, so I believe that counts as being a good evening!” she jokes, “How about you? Taking a night off?” back to the beer, “There aren’t many distilleries around the city, and the ones that are, are just getting started from what I hear. So maybe in a couple months they’ll have something for us to try.” When you limit what you drink, you miss out.

Laughing, “You could be right about that one Jenna.” He did seem a bit older fashioned and uptight.

To Mary, “Can’t complain so far. Some of the music has been pretty good, not sure if any will make it big, but they seem to be having fun performing.” So they had that going.

Smirking, “That’s too bad, they were pretty good. Hell, they even went ok with the beer.” Which had surprised her to say the least.

Shaking her head, “Not yet, but I only got here a little bit ago, so I haven’t really explored too much.” Holding up the beer, “Found a beer and the set playing was decent so I stopped to listen.” she liked to think she was getting better at this being social thing. Being a bit more open and laid back. It was a learning process.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Weeeeelll," Circe says in amusement to the Morgan then her tone goes flat, "No. And Certainly Sofia, good ta have a night off, but still also a nay on beer going my way," she shrugs widely with both hands raised up, making the scorpion logo on her shirt looking like it was flapping in the wind. She gives a lopsided smile, "Beer hates my intestines. Like, evil laughter villain with a vendetta kinda hate," Circe may have been over sharing as she drops her arms back down.

"Oooh," Circe nods as Alessandra points that out, "Probably better fer everybody else I'm limited," she jokes, "Me drunk and pumped on music? One woman riot, oh ho ho ho!" She was probably joking, "Next time, I should bring a 1917 wine bottle."

Circe nods to Sofia as she explains, "If they can keep the showmanship up, they can pull it off. 5th act was funny, I'll give them that," she is laughing. "And I'm sorry ta hear no strawberries. They're just so, hmm, cheerful!"

Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer gave Alessandra an agreeable nod. "I think you are right. No bets it is, yet I will go for it next meeting."
    Morgan understood her reference. Jennifer gave the woman a welcoming smile. "Hey." She greeted with her voice that slithered like a snake over crumbling autumn leaves.
    Jennifer lifted her ice cream concoction, crafted with sweets. "I found this right over there." Jennifer indicated with a lady - like of her head.

"It is quite delicious. I have not listened to any of the groups, yet. Does anyone want to go listen to one?"
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

Witch chuckled in regards to Mary's comment on cheerful strawberries, "I suppose they are at that." She hadn't thought of them in that regard, but that wasn't to say it didn't sound right.

Eyeing the ice cream cone, Witch gave it serious consideration, "In lieu of strawberries, I don't think you came out much behind." she finally said once the evaluation was done. "Heck- given the approach of summer, you may have come out ahead. I may have to take you up on that."

"Though it may rule out a beer if I do. Not sure milk product is the natural accompaniment to such."
    Even if just because of the two-handed coordination it would require.

"Do you know any of them?" She asked Jennifer, though phrased well enough for any of the group to answer. She may even prefer it. For all her manners and appearance, Witch still hadn't quite gotten past the woman's voice.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She forgot how much Mary was, well, Mary. But still, there was a chuckle, “Then I’ll have to keep an ear open for when the new distilleries decide to have a taste evening.” Was it a thing? She wasn’t sure, but anything could be made a night with enough money and influence.

Waving off what was said, “I say have fun, it’s why we take nights off.” Though you wouldn’t catch the Savage drunk. That feeling of being out of control was just not her thing, never had been.

Laughing, “I think it might be a rule that these setups have at least one or two booths with something sweet.” But she was happy with her beer. It was bad enough having to throw that up later, add food to it and it was worse.

“I vote yes, but only once everyone has something to drink or eat. Then if we claim a good spot, we don’t have to leave it.”

Looked like Jenn had drawn someone in with her diabetes in a cone.

She cringes, “Yeah, I don’t see the carbonation of the beer, or the hops, going too good with the ice cream. But aren’t there root beer floats? But still, it doesn’t have the hops mixed in, which just might make the whole thing disgusting.” Did root beer work because it wasn’t actual beer?

A shake of her head, “No, I’m not usually into the local music scene. But the night came recommended.”

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Breaks are great," she agrees with Sofia, "Breaks from breaks of breaking people, what is the word, hmm. Oh!" She perks up, "Civilized. Civilized breaks help keep the breakage breaks from becoming too common."

"Ooooh," she looks over to the decadence, erm, ice cream. She nods along with the mention of Summer, trying to not release her mantle too much, "Not just tempting, but from how that looks," less lady like nod to Jennifer's ice cream, "Worth fighting over. Alas, no knightly works fer me, just money ta get it. I'll root fer that float," a bad pun. Though she agreed, the beer and ice cream was likely shit and she felt like ensuring Sofia knew this opinion, "Il gelato nella birra mi sembra una merda."

"I believe that in fact milk and beer is an excellent combination. Ta serve ta those ya don't like," she encourages helpfully with a smarmy smile.

"So, I'll call dibs on not staking a claim and getting the rooted floats," she offers helpfully, "Or I can go full claim jumper. Haven't experienced a jumping in a while," and she honestly meant that. Her condo's neighborhood briefly had that problem and Circe got to experience it.

A few broken bones, a couple of street specials acquired, some niner with silencer and then it suddenly stopped. It was like the muggers thought the area had a blue monster or something.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread