(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

With the weather warming up, some of the many parks in Sacramento were opening up to various festivals!

Tonight, it was a music festival, with local bands showing off their skills to the public and fans.

There were no chairs, only people standing or sitting on blankets watching the shows. Some were good, some were, well, not. But it was a free festival, giving people a chance to get out.

If the music wasn’t really your thing, there were some food trucks setups offering snacks and whatnot. Even if you just wanted to people watch, it was a good night for that as there were quite a few people out enjoying the weather and music.

The Savage could be found wandering the crowds, beer in hand. She had left a note for Jennifer Hazelton , letting her know about the festival and that she should join her. Casual was the go to for the night, and she wore leather pants with an oversized, off the shoulder old band tee. Her dark hair was down, but had some blue mixed in for something…new. But it fit her and didn’t look half bad. Would she keep the look? No. But it could be fun for the night. Her skin, naturally pale, was warm and flush with stolen life, her numerous tattoos more vibrant.

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink)Vitae 2 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Bookkeeping!

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

(Blush,imbibe)Vitae 2 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

Jennifer was moving through the crowd, looking for Alessandra. A desert truck distracted her. Jennifer bought a giant cone of chocolate cookie dough, piled with broken cookies and a swizzle cookie! It was adorable. Jennifer moved through the crowd and spotted Alessandra.

"Sofia!" She called out to announce her presence as she walked up.
    "Look what I found!" She held up the ice cream, using a spoon to taste the sweet treat. She commented: "Your outfit: bellissima." This was demonstrated by a friendly and appreciative look at the Gangrel.
    "How's the beer?"

Jennifer's peripheral vision scanned the mortals near them as her voice crept out like a serpent over dying grass. The Curse was pervasive, and could alert the Kine to the predator in their midst.
    Prior to leaving the haven, Jennifer and Liam had applied a SFX makeup and fake skin over a portion of Jennifer's neck and shoulder. A custom tailored leather strap from Jennifer's shirt encircled her neck and covered one side of her neck. The other side of her shoulder was bared and looked fabolous! Jennifer wore more accentuated makeup - purple eyeshadow and eyeliner, dark pink lipstick, pink blush that brought out her Blush that flushed her skin with false life.

2 successes

Italian translation
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing her name, she turns to look, spotting Jenn. Smiling, a free hand was held up in a silent wave.

Chuckling, “That is quite the find, never seen anything quite like it!” and that was true. Though it did look unhealthy, not that it mattered to them. But still. Wow.

A smirk then touches her lips, “I see someones been practicing their Italian.” As close to praise as she could get. “And grazie,” tossing the basic Italian back at her.

“Though I believe the same could be said for yourself.” A quick up and down look given, “Seems I’m not the only one experimenting with new fashion choices tonight.” Never a bad thing.

“It’s not too bad, another local brewery. Trying to expand my beer menu and figure this was a good place to try them out.” Beer at a fine restaurant wasn’t too popular, but she was never one to care about that. Figuring offering a little bit of everything was a good thing.

“Heard any good bands so far?”

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I think it looks delicious. Decadent" Jennifer admired the sweet treat for a moment.

"Yes, I have. I do like conversations with you." A genuine smile. "You are welcome.
    Thank you, I did want to try something new. A bit more daring. Does it work?

No, I have not. I am looking forward to hearing one, though. I used to love these music festivals and concerts.
    Is where you bought that drink nearby? I shall get the same as you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a swig of the beer, there was a nod, “I think it works. Should wear it to work meetings sometime, really turn some heads and get people talking.” It’d be the sight to see, Jenn walking into Court wearing that. “Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And sometimes it's fun to fuck with peoples expectations.” It’d be amusing to her.

“I haven’t heard anything that really catches my attention yet. I’m hoping to open the lounge in my restaurant to local bands at some point.” Could be a fun way to drum up new business. Not that she was hurting for it.

Nodding with her head to a booth, “Yeah, that one and it’s pretty good. Have to say, trying new beers has been fun. I’m usually a whiskey drinker and whatever is on tap kinda of girl, but these local breweries have been pretty damn good.” Craft beer, least she thinks that what they call it.

Walking over with the Haunt, “So anything exciting been going on?”

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

For a rocker event, there were several attire options Circe had. She had to check the venue's lineup. For a certain kind, she could have taken her less public attire and "borrowed" some stuff from the riot vans. But no, the variables didn't meet for that. Instead, it was a good venue for hand-offs amongst her colleagues who liked to "patronize the arts" as they said. And also watched to many spy movies. More code cyphers and software interface updates than actual data.

Circe thus had opted for a couple of throw backs for her attire choices if she couldn't dress to kick in skulls. A "Nod to the classics" for her t-shirt and something with plenty of pockets to wear over it. Though she'd swamped the back logo out for another scorpion tail, thematic! Which didn't explain what she'd done to her hair or the glasses she was wearing.

Circe had finished the dead drops, so fun times now! Hence her wandering around, bobbing her head to the music and watching for folks to see. Sadly, she was only finding beer, beer, beer, and ale! Circe didn't feel like having stomach problems from the hops. Another reason to hate Lady DeComte and Them.

She sighs at the latest stop and gives the person selling craft beer a saintly smile as she loudly talks in Italian, "Beh, fanculo nel fottuto buco della serratura. Nient'altro che birra, non posso ottenere cose difficili posso?" The poor woman smiles back in confusion, feeling hot thanks to a sudden dry heat as Circe maintains the friendly tone despite her anger, "E non puoi capire una cosa del cazzo che sto dannatamente dicendo bene. Peccato che sia l'unica birra che il mio stomaco odia, solo birra e aspetta, č quella birra alla radice?" The tone shifts from friendly to surprised.

Of course they had a kiddie option. Circe scoffs as she turns away from the stall. And looks around for something else to distract her.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"I could..." Jennifer swoops up some of her ice cream with her spoon. "You know, you have a point. It's not indecent." Most of the standards that I adhere to are self induced, after all. Jennifer considers.
    "Yet you would have to place a bet with me on who would have the biggest reaction." Jennifer suggests.
    "Well, settling in with the new job. Trying to give the other person who has a new role space to come into their own. Although, we might have that seasonal flu thing. That person who was a part of that project hasn't shown up to the office. How about you?"
    "Sorry." Jennifer replies as she was distracted as Alessandra and herself pass a beautiful woman speaking Italian. "Is that potato beer? No. That can't be right." Jennifer thought for a moment. "Root beer?" She looks to Alessandra for confirmation. "Do you know her?"
    How many Italian speaking women populate Sacramento? Jennifer wondered.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

She was not a music nerd. Oh, she liked it just fine. She had genres she liked and even a favorite band-slash-artist or three. She wasn't a total slug on a rock. But if you wanted someone who could spit out the subtle differences in a genre from one year to the next, that was 100% not her.

But there was food. And good weather. And people.

She wasn't really a good people person. But she also she wasn't a good hermit. And with just Winter around at the Circle it pretty much amounted to the same thing.

So, she had perused one of the numerous bulletin boards around work, found the flyer for this event, and decided to come out.

And no, before you ask, zero thoughts had crossed her mind about how anything that had the word "festival" in it meant that she could 100% justify the purchase of that new skirt ...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

See the thing with being Italian, is you can recognize a native speaker when you hear them. And she’d talked with Mary many times before, so she knew who she was hearing.

Smirking,Succhialo e bevi una birra!she tosses back to her fellow Italian and criminal with humor. Though she wasn’t sure about the whole look Mary had going. But she wasn’t one to talk, very rarely changing her own appearance, so good on Mary?

Back to Jenn, “And so what if it was? Have some fun, be indecent, fuck what anyone thinks.” It had never been something that Ale worried about. She wore what she was comfortable with, fuck anyone else. “A bet?” laughing, “I’m not a betting woman, especially when it comes to coworkers, who always find ways to surprise.” Expect one to go left, they go right just to fuck with you.

Listening, she realized this was what she hated with being around cattle. The whole double talk. While part of her understood what Jenn was saying, another part didn’t. “Something worth discussing later.” Cause, work. A single shoulder shrugged, “Oh, nothing too exciting to report. Been working on practicing a few things and trying to make myself take nights off.” She tried not to get into work.

Laughing, “Root beer.” Nodding, “That’s Mary, we have some work connections in common.” A nice way of putting it. Jenn knew of her mafia ties and that she ran the criminal world here in Sacramento. “Fun girl.” An inked hand was raised, “Mary!” trying to get her attention.

Then she spots another familiar face, though the name was escaping her. Being immortal did not mean you had a good memory with names. Especially names of cattle. But this was a fun cattle, the one with the strawberries last time. So once again, an inked hand was raised as she waved to the girl, a way of saying hi and inviting her over if she wanted.

11. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread