Ended
Watch
41 - 44
DISPLAYED
(WI) Now What?

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Witch
    Nimbus

The warmth of a campfire, shadows softening at their edges, the smell of woodsmoke in the air.

When vulgar, it's the heat of a pyre, the air darkening with ash, the smell of burning flesh.
    Venue
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 3

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 1/4
    Personal Spells: 1

PRPYLF - Grim Sight

PRE

A clenched fist punched at her thigh, "Dang it."

Exhaling, she leaned back closing her eyes, thinking for a moment before answering Winter. "I know we did some poking on the internet early on. It's how we discovered Liam ... well, his death notice at least. And obviously we can get the game-" She makes a vague gesture toward the laptop.

Opening her eyes and rolling her shoulders she leans forward and pulls the laptop toward her. "Maybe not ChatGPT ... but I wonder if we can find anything on the cultists? We didn't search for them. I only learned of their existence when I met Cookie."

Resisting the urge to start up the game, she maneuvered the mouse to other programs. Beginning to slowly build a search.

failure

failure

1 success

failure

A furrow between her eyebrows formed as trickles of information was fed from the internet. Most of it stuff they had already dug up.

"Ugh. At this rate we will be experts in Sympathy. We may as well just go find Cookie again." She paused, her head tilting as she looked to Winter "Which might not be terrible idea actually...."

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wherever Witch chooses to look, it's not really working out. Her search yields no new leads.

I think we can wind this scene down. Let me know when y'all want me to close it and open the next one. I'll leave it open a little while longer in case there's anything else you want to try.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

He shrugs. "I guess we're back on the streets and the good old methods"

Puck Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

End scene! You may continue here!
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread