Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Helen Kingsley has mail

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Liam delivers a letter to Helen, sealed with Jennifer's personal seal in emerald green.
    Reeve Kingsley,
    There is to be a tournament hosted that could give you insight to potential deputies. The tournament will be held during the Court on June 1st, 2023.
    The categories are as follows:
    Fencing - a skill that mixes precision and discipline with strength
    Unarmed combat - a mastery of self where a Kindred is their own weapon
    Chess - a game as old as time and a test of the sharpest minds
    The Trapped hall - a mastery of self where a Kindred demonstrates the highest level of control and dexterity

Priscus Jack informs that Kindred may choose to compete in as many as they like, but the deadline to inform Priscus Jack of their participation is April 30th, 2023. Categories will be postponed or canceled if there is a lack of interest.

No doubt there will be some interesting events in June! I plan to participate in the unarmed combat category.
    It would benefit you to make this information known to the Kindred that you are considering for the Deputy position.

Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu, Lady Notary of the First Estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Helen Kingsley
    Helen Kingsley Scenes

Blush / Food consumption, 

NOS
    PRE

Helen goes over the letter quickly and chuckles. Doesn't this sound like fun ?

'Seneschal Hazelton !

Sounds interesting enough, thanks for the heads-up. I'll inform people. Myself, I guess I'll just take all of it, just to see what happens.
    -HK'

Nosferatu Curse: The vibe that that shadow is not doing as a shadow does as soon as you're not looking directly at it.

Closed Thread