Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Jack has a letter

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Liam arrives with a sealed letter which he presents to Jack. The letter is sealed in Jennifer's signature seal of a quill pen writing parchment in emerald green wax. He presents the letter and waits for any letter in reply.

Priscus Jack, Judex of the First Estate,
    I am writing to inform you that the Mekhet Priscus Albert Baker has reported that he and Whip Wells have captured two of the kindred and one civilian. Priscus Baker has inquired if someone with the Gift to affect the civilian's memory could assist. Naturally, I thought of you. If you are willing to assist, please do join us at Nox promptly.
    May you be well until we meet again,
    Seneschal Jennifer Hazelton, Priscus of the Nosferatu and Lady Notary of the First Estate
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

2. Likes liked this post
    Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Jacque received the letter and snapped the seal, steel eyes tracing over the words. He lifted a slender finger to Liam as a signal to wait.

He wrote a reply on heavy cardstock,

I am capable and willing, however I am unable to do so without additional measures for the location given. With your direct access to the Prince, I will leave it to you to acquire the expressed permission for me to use my gifts at Elysia. She has my number, so a text will suffice if she wishes to grant it directly. I will make my way there in anticipation of the need.

This is a subject I intend to discuss with you in greater detail in the near future. I am glad to have such a fine example of my concerns as a precursor to our meeting.

Eternally in service,
    J

He folded and sealed the letter with a wax stamp with a crown overlaid with a J. He then handed the letter for Liam to return to his master.

Jack will join the scene once he gets the permission he's requested. I'm assuming it is this scene?

Blood Hunt:

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Ooc: A new scene at Elysium should be made by Albert or Conner
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

5. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread