Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Blood and Faith Update Alessandra Call

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer took a moment to pull out a yellow legal pad and jotted down the relevant notes from Priscus Baker's texts. Jennifer directed Liam to prepare the car and her go bag, they were going to be driving to meet Baker and Wells.

Not many Kindred had access to the Prince's direct line. Yet coterie members were closer to one another than most, having developed that trust. Jennifer was careful not to abuse that trust. Jennifer places a call to the Prince.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The phone rang only a few times before being answered,

“Yes?” came the Italian voice.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Good evening, Lady. I have a report to make." Jennifer speaks as the Prince answers. Mindful of the masquerade, yet with the time pressing upon her.
    "Mr. Baker called me to give his report. Mr. Wells and Mr. Baker have been investigating the unauthorized recruiting and called to report that the two have caught the perpetraters and one civilian. There is also a need for someone who possesses the Gift to affect memory for the civilian. They intend to transport them to Nox. Baker shares that only Wells is truly capable of handling the martial aspect of forcing compliance.
    The two are taking them to Nox and inquire if you wish to be present. I informed I would call if you had specific instructions.
    I intend to make myself availiable to assist in whatver is required."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finally, someone had a report.

The Savage was quiet as she listened, “There are only two I know of who can provide such services.” She was sure Jenn knew who they were. "Just be aware you can ask for their assistance, but they are not required to offer." she never made Kindred use their Gifts if they didn't want to.

A chuckle, “While I doubt his assessment of Mr Wells, I’ll give them the chance to screw it up.” Which she was expecting. Wells didn’t strike her as being too skilled in anything martial. But who knows, Kindred sometimes surprise. “That is a wise location to bring them, and I will be in my office, ready for when needed.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Excellent. I shall inquire if they are able to provide help." Jennifer replied.
    "I shall see you at Nox shortly."

Closed Thread