BaF: A text for the new Seneschal

THREADID
    Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

​Jennifer receives a text.

'Lady Seneschal,

we have captured the preacher and his henchman (which might be Mr. McCabe or not) and are preparing them for delivery. Unfortunately we also have a civilian who would need an adjustment of his memory. We will be delivering them to the Nox, in case Her Grace wants them to be presented to her. Are there any orders for us at this stage of the operation?
    AB'

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

A text was received promptly:
    Do be mindful of club slang on this form of communication, although I appreciate the respect given. Who is the 'we' with you? Are you able to transport the goods to N. as you are? Mind the Masquerade. I shall be in touch if the Boss has further instructions. I do appreciate the update.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

'I do have Mr. Wells with me and could do with a few more hands if it isn't too much to ask in this short time. Once we have them in the van, it'll be easier, the preparation for loading them might become a problem (Mr. Wells has the strength and skills for it, I haven't unfortunately). We'll try though.
    AB'

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Good to hear that your cousin is with you. I advise transporting quickly, yet with a mind to minding the masquerade call if the situation changes
    Take care
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Status
    (Acknowledged)
    Albert Baker

PRE

'Thank you, take care as well.
    AB'

+ Reply to Thread