(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Vino Veritas had a sign on one of the doors announcing it was closed for the evening due to a private event.

But the right people could enter, Raul . Inside the door, where the coat check was, one would find Gabriel, in a suit, waiting for the indicated Kindred to arrive. From the coat check, you could catch a glimpse into the main dining area, dimly lit. Tables and booths were scattered expertly, an extensive bar could be seen, a rich dark mahogany, as well as a wall with numerous wine bottles on display. Looking up would show more dining areas, but these were private booths.

He would offer to take any jackets and bags before leading him to a door and then leading them up a stair case and down a hall. There were a few doors, but the only thing of note were the private booths that overlooked the main dining space. These were setup for those who wanted a quieter evening out, overlooking the restaurant and their own personal waitstaff.

There was a large wooden door at the end of the hall, and Gabriel knocked, before entering a code on a keypad. The room they entered was fairly large, with a full-size piano, wet bar, seating area and a desk. Draped over the back of the desk chair was a gun holster, with two large guns secured.

The Savage was seated at the piano, a few notes of music being played. This evening was rather casual in a tank top and black leather pants, her dark hair pulled up in a lose pony. A suit bag hung off a hanger behind the desk.
    Raul Lionell
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

When Raúl pulls up out front of the restaurant and finds the parking lot to be mostly empty, he chuckles softly to himself. He had definitely expected privacy tonight, but had expected more of a private room, secluded from the Kine, while the restaurant continued business but this cousin of his didn't take any chances and for that, he had to respect and, to a smaller but not insignificant degree, fear it. This isn't Elysia and that alone put a bit of a thrill in this night's proceedings. Here he is about to step right into the Savage's Den. He gets a firm 'grip' on his Beast before getting out of the car and locking the door.

He's dressed in a pair of dark khaki pants and a crimson shirt under a light grey pullover polo shirt, with a pair of fine black boots completing the ensemble. He steps up to and into the front door, giving a soft nod to Gabriel when the ghoul lets him into the restaurant. Maybe I'm a bit underdressed, he thinks to himself, looking at the man in a suit and then to the state of the restaurant. In his living days, this scale of a restaurant, while not fully out of his price range, would have been considered an opulent and rare treat. He has nothing to check at the coat check and lets Gabriel lead him up the stairs and down the hallway, looking around as he walks. He turns his gaze as the ghoul enters the code on the door and readies to quiet the Beast again as he steps into the room.

He looks around for a brief moment before letting his gaze fall upon Ale at the piano. Well, now I feel overdressed, he thinks with the slightest curling of his lip in a smirk at the thought. His Beast makes its usual intentions for violence known to the Savage but he fed this evening already so the unnatural thing within him is more inclined to settle down.

He gives a deep bow of his head for a moment as he waits for her to acknowledge his presence. "Good evening, Your Grace."
    Aspect of the Predator ​● BP 2

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Even before hearing the door, her Beast awoke, teeth bared, demanding the weaker one’s flesh.

Yet…that would not happen.

Gabriel closes the door as he leaves the room, and Ale looks up from the ivory keys with a smile, “Good evening Mr Dominueuz,” standing from the piano and gesturing to the seating area, “please, have a seat.” Moving in that direction herself, “And please, outside of Elysia, feel free to call me Sofia.” She did seem more at ease and less formal outside Court. Something she was actually working on.

“How have you been settling in?” seating herself, attention on him.

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl gives the smallest of glances towards Gabriel as the man leaves, the Savage ever alert. He returns the smile to the other Gangrel and blinks once. Hmmm.. There's that word again.. Perhaps she misheard before? he muses to himself as he moves to the offered seat, sinking into the leather upholstery with a smile. "That is much appreciated, Sofia. On a related note, it is Domínguez," he says, making sure to pronounce the G this time, "but please, feel free to call me Raúl."

He nods, "Fairly well actually. I'm still trying to get a feel for this city as it were, but I've got a fairly nice place. Just need to get it properly furnished," he says. "How have you been? Also, if you would prefer," he says, finishing the sentence in subtly-accented Italian, "Sarei felice di conversare in italiano."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Did she mispronounce his name? Probably. Did she care? Not really. But there was part of her that understood the correction, as there had been those who had mispronounced her last name in the past and she hadn’t been too pleased. “Noted.” Was all she said on the matter.

But could she call him Raul? That was the ever raging battle of being a Savage and being an Invictus. Etiquette told her it wasn’t appreciate, but the part of herself that was still, herself, didn’t care. This was a Clan meeting. The struggle was brief on her face, “Raul it is.” This was informal, Invictus etiquette didn’t matter.

“Getting settled into a new city can always be a chore, so I’m glad to hear it’s going well.” Having only recently upgraded her Haven to a proper house, she got it. A single shoulder shrugs, “Busy, but that’s always to be expected.” When running a Domain, one didn’t have much down time. “But I like being busy, though it does cut into my playing time.” But so goes things.

An eyebrow arches at the Italian, having not heard it much since Twist departed. A shake of her head, “I don’t converse in my native tongue too much these days. So English is fine.” It somehow felt…wrong. Memories of Twist flashing through her mind.

“I have to be honest; I haven’t had a Family meeting in some time. Is there anything you wish to discuss or ask about?” leaving the floor open for him.

“Have you had a chance to visit the Chapter House?” back to him. “Also, did you get the notice I forward to you, on the Tournament Court? Any events catch your eye?”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl nods to the simple word that says a lot, smiling as she agrees to his name.

"Busy can be fun.. At least less boring," he says with a smirk.

"I have not been to a family meeting in quite some time either. Does the city have an okay view on our Clan? Has there been any bad blood between past members in the city and other Clans? Something that can be mended or worked towards. We tend to be more on the outside than most of the other families, so I don't expect a lot of bad blood.."

"I have not had a chance yet, but this is next on my list of things to do," he says, nodding to her other question. "I did. It seems intriguing. They all hold some draw to me, though I think the events involving unarmed combat is probably would I would best be suited. I haven't touched a fencing foil in years. Chess was never my game. There was another, I believe, but I don't recall..."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smirk returned, “It can be, but it can tiresome as well.” Always having to do, no time to just, well, be.

A chuckle, “Considering the position I’m in, I would say the city has an excellent view on our Clan. And I intend for it to stay that way.” She had no time for bullshit. “I can’t think of any bad blood, I know there has been clashes of personalities in the past, but that’s to be expected. If there is bad blood, no one has ever said anything.” Could there be? Maybe. “You’re correct, the outside is where we tend to feel most comfortable, the social and political game not somewhere we tend to find ourselves.” And yet, she was Prince and a Lady of the Invictus. “The only thing I’ve been working at is breaking the stereotypes others tend to have of our Clan.” And she thinks she’s done a damn fine job.

“The other is a Trapped Hall, sounds like a chance to demonstrate control and dexterity.” His logic on the other options made sense, “I was tempted to toss my name in for chess, as it really enjoy the game, but I also know not many are willing to go up against me.” A shrug, “But unarmed combat is always a good time in my opinion. It’s been ages since I’ve gotten to throw down.” She wasn’t Reeve anymore, and not many wanted to spar with her, so, whatever. “Did you want me to put your name in for the unarmed combat? You, of course, don’t need to participate in any if you don’t want to. Sometimes the fun is in watching.”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

Raúl can't deny the truth of that. Sometimes it's nice to just relax and enjoy the finer things. A good book, that first rush of blood during a Kiss, an old movie you've seen tons of times before..

He snorts slightly and nods. She certainly is proof that the city doesn't hold any true hard feelings towards the Savages. "Good to hear. I certainly am not going to do anything to tarnish that reputation." It would be bad for him for several reasons, least of all being a stain on the Dragons.

He peers at her curiously and nods, looking her over. He knows not to judge a book by its cover and anyone who can hold the title of Prince is not someone to trifle with but also, deep down, he would almost welcome the chance to best this fellow Savage in close combat. "I would not be against trying my hand at a game of chess with you. I know how to play, I just never got around to mastering it or anything of the sort. Besides, I have plenty more years ahead of me to do that." he says with a small chuckle. "I am definitely interested in the unarmed combat. I would probably assume that the rules would deny calling upon our gifts, to make sure everyone has a fair playing field." he muses for a moment and then asks. "Are you planning on signing up for any that interest you, Sofia?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

That would remain to be seen. “I should hope not. I know how some view our Clan and some look down on as ignorant and uncultured.” Not with her around.

“I’m sure we can get something setup one of these evenings. I don’t keep a chess board here, but I have purchased one for Court. Not used as often as I had expected though. And the only one I’ve played against is the Judex, we ended in a tie.” But not next time. An inked hand waves off the words of not mastering it, “I’ve never mastered it either, I just enjoy putting people off their game by seeing a Savage that can play well. Plus, shouldn’t it be fun and not too competitive?” though that always depended on who you were against.

“I’ll pass that along to Priscus Jacque, I’m sure he’ll be happy to hear.” A shake of her head, “No gifts for the events, and you are correct. It creates an even playing field, and helps prevent even the hint of a Breach.” The location would be secured. “No, I won’t be signing up, I would much rather enjoy a good show.” Plus, who would want to try their hand against her?

“So what are your interests outside the Kindred world?”

Presence
    (Alert)
    Raul

PRE

He smiles and nods back to her. "I look forward to it. Shake the cobwebs out of the old brain," he says with a smirk. "That's very true. If you can't enjoy playing a game, what's the point?"

He shifts in his seat slightly, looking around the room for the briefest of moments, an old habit of his, being constantly alert. When she says that she won't be joining on the games, the look that flashes over his features could possibly be one of disappointment. Perhaps he thought it might have been fun to get a try at his Priscus.

"Hmmm.. I'm an avid reader. My tastes range from the mundane to the eclectic. Fiction, non-fiction, fantasy, science fiction, philosophy, history, trade journals, pretty much anything that catches my eye. I was a bit of a foodie before I was brought into this world so I that has turned into sometimes watching people enjoying a good meal... I hunt, or rather I used to. It almost seems too easy now.." he says with a soft chuckle. "Haven't touched a rifle in years. I should probably find a good firing range in town to get back into practice.." he says, glancing over at the holster. "Any suggestions?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread